There are different selections of fruits available in the market, and we also have them as vectors. Our set of icons include seed and seedless fruits that are useful for your fruit stall or grocery items promotion. Use our beautiful fruit icons as designs for your grocery boards, promo flyers, signages, or labels. You can even include these set of icons as a decorative art to your dining room or diner area at the restaurant.
Promote a healthy lifestyle with our fruit vectors. Check out a variety of fruit designs available in each set of vector file and pick the one that suits your preferences.
Vector Fruit Icons
Fruits and Vegetable Icons Set
Flat Fruit Icons
Farm Fruit Icons Set
Circle Fruit Icons
Fruits are good sources of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Fruits prevent deficiencies in Vitamin A and C and chronic diseases. Some incredible health benefits you can get we found are the following:
- Eating fruits daily reduces the risk of stroke, type 2 diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases.
- Fruit eating patterns minimize risk from cancer diseases.
- Fruits have phytochemicals that are essential for optimum health.
There are also superfruit food icons on our list that are a great addition to your fruit stalls. Superfruits are loaded with antioxidants and other nutrients that make your look glowing and feel stronger. Some of the amazing superfruits in our list are:
- Bananas. Have a metabolism problem? Bananas are loaded with potassium that promote healthy metabolism, and it can help lower blood pressure as well.
- Cherries. Cherries have anthocyanin which reduces inflammation cholesterol levels.
- Berries. Blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries are rich in antioxidants.
- Apples. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away,” says the popular passage, and that is true as apples are a good fiber source. It also maintains normal lung function.
- Cantaloupes. Cantaloupes increase cell reproduction and promotes younger-looking skin.
- Grapefruits. They say the redder your fruit, the more antioxidants it has. That’s primarily true. Grapefruits have unique nutrients to lower your cholesterol levels.
Vintage Fruit Icons
Apple Fruit Icons
Hand Drawn Fruit Icons
Funny Cartoon Fruit Icons
Fruits Line Icons Set
- Citrus fruits. This fresh and rejuvenating fruit counters the harmful effects of UV rays and minimizes age spots. Citrus fruits are a main source of Vitamin C.
- Dragon fruits. This mild tasting fruit contains seeds packed with fatty acids needed for the body. This fruit is also a good source for lowering cholesterol level.
- Grapes. Grapes are linked to Alzheimer prevention. The malic acid in grapes also diminishes stains and discolorations on the teeth.
- Kiwis. Taking two kiwis a day for six weeks can fix irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) according to studies. Kiwis are rich and fiber and are good for the skin.
- Oranges. Oranges can counter Vitamin C deficiencies and also contain B vitamins, folate, and calcium. If you have enough Vitamin C, your immune system will also have enough strength to fight off diseases.
- Plums. Plums are a delicious treat that can help wipe away anxiety because of the chlorogenic acid it contains.
- Pomegranates. Pomegranates are huge red fruits that have the highest antioxidants.
- Avocados. Avocados have fatty acids and monosaturated fats that control cholesterol levels and beta carotene and lycopene, which promotes good cardiovascular health.
The difference between fruits and vegetables is that vegetables contain no seeds. You might want to add vegetables to your tray or menu, so we have some green and leafy vegetable icons that we have added in our list. Check out more icons by viewing the rest of the articles on our website.