Icons are known to be useful in the representations of certain functions. These symbols created through outline and colored designs are integrated in a user interface by graphic designers. User interface not only pertains to computer graphic software but also to mobile application software as well.
The iPad App icons on this website are some the various set of icons introduced for user interface design. These icons can be used in customizing your mobile design applications or in creating another design of web or mobile user interface. Various styles have emerged which would fit personalities and tastes to cater to different people.
iOS App Icons Set
iPad Gmail App Icons
Small iPad App Icons
iPad Game App Icons
Flat iPad App Icons
Styles of iPad App Icons
Finding the right app icons for your mobile interface design might be difficult, especially with the variety of app icon styles available on the web for your perusal. To aid you in sifting through the icons presented on this website, the following are the different iPad App icon styles, as follows:
- Premium Flat Icons – Icons are designed with the minimalist style, which is a feature of flat icons. What makes these premium icons different from the standard flat icon is the detail on the symbol or image that is added with the use of shadows and shadings to make a two-dimensional feel of the icon.
- Small Outline Icons – These icons are presented in the most simplest form of design icons. Lines are used as an outline of the image or symbol being portrayed. Colors being added are light colors giving emphasis to the outline.
- iPad Game Icons – When it comes to mobile applications, game applications are one of the most downloaded in the App Store. In this regard, iPad icons for games are designed in relation to the game it embodies. Take for example the crossfire games which is depicts a symbol of a gun or a man shooting on the application icon.
- Photo Frame Style Icons – Icons that fall under this category pertains to multimedia icons which are conformed into photo frame styles. Symbols are presented at the middle of a square which is depicted as the photo frame of the icon.
Apple iPad App Icons
iPad App Store Icons
iOS Photo Frame App Icons
Using Icons on Interface Design
Icons that are used in user interface designs are what we call UI Icons. These icons are being used by graphic designers to ensure the functionality of the interface without adding too much texts and explanations. To use these icons, you must follow these designing tips:
- Do Research – You must know what icons are used in your competitor’s designs. Take a sneak peak by opening and browsing through their interface so you would know what to incorporate in your design to have an edge in the market.
- Make the icons recognizable – In integrating icons on your interface design, it is important to position icons especially those with functional features in an easily noticeable place.
- Must be memorable – Icons must have that memorable and understandable feature when you use them on an interface design. Make these icons distinguishable from each other.
The iPad app icons on mobile software applications show how these set of icons contribute to the overall usability and functionality of the user interface. In this regard, try out the following icons when integrating or customizing them on your mobile application software or designs.