Vector icons have been one of the most used design element today because of its flexible and quite versatile structure that seems to fit in any creative purposes. As you can notice, most of its design is flat and sometimes monochromatic in color so that it could be placed in different settings.
These beautiful 200+ office icons we have can be a useful and perfect design element that you can use on any design projects, and it comes in different formats such as JPEG, PNG, SVG, PSD and EPS. These sets of icons and more on our website are carefully tailored to fit on its appropriate design function.
100 Office and Organization Icons Set
Colorful Office Icons
Office Interior Icons Set
Office Decorative Icons Set
48 Outline Office Icons
How Can We Edit These Office Vector Icons?
If you are someone who is a graphic design rookie and isn’t familiar how the vector icons work and what their purposes are, then we will give you short tips about it. First we need to start with how to make these icons work.
- First, you need to download a vector editing profile or any software that accepts editing EPS files, such as Illustrator and Corel Draw. To get them, we must visit their respective official websites and download the software in there.
- Once we are done downloading the software, we can now start installing it. To install, this is what we do:
- Find the downloaded software in your hard disk, usually found in computer’s drive.
- Once you found the file, usually it gets saved in a zip file form. We must first unzip the file by tapping the right click button on your mouse and click extract file.
- Once extracting the file, open the extracted folder (usually found on the same folder on where you extracted them).
- When you’re done opening the extracted folder, you will see the different formats of the icon. If you wish to edit the raw file, you can just double click on the EPS file or AI file.
- After tapping the raw files, it will automatically open in its appropriate software editor. After the software is laying out the raw icons, you can now start editing on them.
As we might not know on which part of the icon you wish to edit, however, there are several tutorials on the Internet that can give you steps on how to edit on the specific changes you want to make on the icon.
How Do We Use These Vector Icons?
As what we have mentioned earlier, these icons can be used in different purposes, but here are some ways where you can apply these icons:
- Web design. With their crisp, flat illustrations, they can be perfect design elements on your website. You can use them as buttons or just mere web icons.
- Office newsletter. Today, the office newsletter aren’t as boring as they were back then. Thanks to whoever made infographics, digital newsletters could never look so good. Our icons are the perfect design element for your office memos or e-mail newsletters.
- Office presentations. They can be a perfect illustration element on your meeting presentations, especially when your presentation needs to be visual to make it easier for the audience to grasp the information being handed and discussed.
For more icon related vector templates, you might want to see this business icons sample templates.
100+ Flat Office Icons
Office Management Icons
Office and Business Icons
Free Vector Office Icons
Simple PSD Office Icons
For more functional vector icons, you might want to check out this set of application icons. These sample icons can be used for any application software such as computer applications or perhaps mobile applications.
Do you need a different high-quality vector set?
See more on Template.net as we provide an array of templates and design mock-ups that covers a multitude of fields in graphics, web, and print media, not to mention our ever-growing collection of business and legal forms.