Planning weddings can be a hassle, especially in bringing guests together at the reception. It’s important for every bride to get acquainted with things that need to be be accomplished in the wedding checklist, and that includes sending out invitations to family and friends.
Our wedding invitation templates will help the bride and groom distribute invitations to their father and mother’s family tree with ease because of our ready-made designs perfect for any wedding theme. Our wedding invitation templates include modern, vintage, to one-of-a-kind designs that will delight your guests and make it hard for them to say no in attending your wedding date.
Elegant Art Deco Wedding Invitation
Geometric Art Deco Wedding Invitation
Gold Art Deco Wedding Invitation
Art Deco Wedding Invitation Design Template
Vintage Art Deco Wedding Invitaion
What We Offer
Our collection of sophisticated and heartwarming designs include these beautiful templates:
- Geometric Wedding Invitations. If you want a symmetrical or consistent pattern on your wedding invitation, this design might just be for you.
- Elegant Art Deco Wedding Invitation. You can use this stylish invitation template if your wedding motif is dark blue and gold or similar to these.
- Gold Art Deco Wedding Invitation. Black and gold colors are grandiose colors fit for a grand wedding with more than 200 guests.
- Art Deco Wedding Invitation Design Template. This creative and modern design is perfect for couples who are artists or art enthusiasts.
- Vintage Art Deco Wedding Invitation. Go back in time with these remarkable vintage designs that give off a fairy-tale look.
- Floral Art Deco Wedding Invitation. A fan of flowers and nature? This floral art design is great for simple and intimate weddings.
- Classic Art Deco Wedding Invitation. Adapt an old-school theme with this classic wedding invitation in black and white.
- Art Deco Wedding Invitation Gate-fold Style. Want a warm gate-fold style wedding invitation? This will be a pleasing invitation for your guests.
- Art Deco Wedding Anniversary Invitation. This minimal and gold-marked invitation design is perfect for celebrating 50 years of marriage.
Floral Art Deco Wedding Invitation
Classic Art Deco Wedding Invitation
Art Deco Wedding Invitation Gatefold Style
Art Deco Wedding Anniversary Invitation
A Heartfelt Wedding
Rustic weddings are country wedding themes which feature barns or old cabin houses and elements like wooden tables, chairs, wild flowers, woven cloth curtains and ribbons, wood knickknacks, and traditional yet romantic lights. This theme is a favorite among brides.
Our rustic wedding invitation templates will make your task of preparing invitations for guests convenient. Our templates involve novelty rustic designs that are not available elsewhere. Some chic ideas you can include for your rustic wedding invitation templates include these elements:
- Cowboy theme. You can add some spice to your rustic invitation by placing cowboy hats and boots on it.
- Floral prints. Floral prints are great for a more feminine rustic invite.
- Blue, green, and flesh tones. Blue, green, and flesh are soft tones that are add warmth to your invitaiton.
- Rustic bouquet. You can spruce up your card with a rustic bouquet of sunflowers and lavenders.
- Chalkboard invitation. Want a homegrown invitation? You can add a chalkboard background to your rustic invitation.
- Burlap lace. Decorate your rustic wedding invitation with burlap lace for that vintage look.
- Ivy and green moss prints. Be minimal in design by adding ivy leaves or green moss to your invitation template.
Make your rustic wedding matter more with our creative rustic wedding invitation templates. Our templates can be downloaded for free or licensed at a nominal amount, and they come in PSD, Vector, AI, and EPS formats, so the only thing you need to do is edit them in your illustrator software of choice, print, and then distribute to friends and family.