Your baby is finally turning one year old. Time flies by so fast, and it would only seem like yesterday when you held your baby like a wee, little, fragile thing that fits perfectly on your forearm. But now your baby is more robust, and there are more flesh on his/her bones. It is then time to celebrate this wonderful growth of your offspring with friends and family.
That is why if you are a newbie parent perplexed at how to go about planning your first baby’s first birthday or if you are wizened parent, then you will benefit the most by making sure that you send appropriate invitation cards to your guests which will make them feel excited for the party. For your convenience, we have a wide selection of baby Birthday Invitation Templates. These can be downloaded and edited easily according to your preferences. Simply scroll down below and click on the template that suits you.
120+ Birthday Templates in Word, PSD, InDesign, Apple Pages, Publisher, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Easy to Edit Happy Birthday Invitation Template
Baby Girl Birthday Invitation
Twin Baby Birthday Invitation
Plan an Awesome Baby Birthday Party
Need help in planning your baby’s birthday party? Here are some tips to help you in your parental endeavor:
- Select a theme and location. By one year old, babies are usually still afraid of new surroundings. So it it most advisable if you hold the party inside your house or in your backyard.
- Pick your guests. At one year old, a baby may still be afraid of strangers. Thus, it is wise to invite only those intimate friends and relatives who are close to the family. Also, if you have friends who have babies as well, ask them to bring their babies over so that they can play with your baby during the party.
- Be mindful of the timing. During the first year, your baby will nap throughout the day so that’s why you need to be keen in making sure that the time of the party does not coincide with your baby’s nap time.
- Create a play place. Your baby and the guests’ babies will have more fun if they have a place that’s filled with various toys where they can play. Make sure you remove all hazardous objects which may harm the babies.
- You can’t go wrong with goody bags. Prepare baby treats as well as food for the adults.
- Send invites. For your convenience, you may use one of our First Birthday Invitations by downloading the one which you deem fitting for your baby’s party. Remember to send it at least two weeks before the party.
Vintage Baby Birthday Invitation
Cute Baby Birthday Invitation
Free Pintable Baby Birthday Invitation
Baby Birthday Photo Invitation
Tips in Making Invitation Cards
- Choose a layout and color scheme that matches with the party’s theme.
- Fill in the party details such as the time, date, location, and dress code (if any).
- Specify the RSVP details such as the date when you expect them to RSVP and the contact details of the person whom they should send their RSVP to.
- Personalize by adding a cute photo of your baby (optional).
- Print on matte, glossy, or linen paper. The most elegant among the three is the linen paper.
- Send out your invites two to three weeks before your baby’s birthday party.
Now that you have learned the basics, go ahead and plan your baby’s birthday party now! If you also have older kids, you might also want to give them a fun party. If so, we have a collection of Kids’ Birthday Invitations for you to choose from. Simply click on the link provided and browse freely.