13+ Barbecue Party Invitation Designs & Templates – PSD, Word
Whether you’re planning to throw a party to celebrate something or to simply bond with friends and family, you might want to make it a barbecue party. This kind of party is actually very easy to pull off, and you don’t even need a long preparation time for this to work. You may also see invitation examples.
And when it comes to party invitations that you can easily pull off, we got some invitation templates that you can download and use. Check out the list of templates shown below, and when you’re done, you might want to read the guidelines and tips as well.
Elements of a Good Barbecue Party Invitation
1. The name of the person who put together the party: Starting from the topmost area of the invitation card, the first element that should be seen is the name of the person responsible in putting together the party, and this person is otherwise known as the host. For larger events, the host may need to hire a professional planner to plan the party, but even when this is the case, the host should be acknowledged by including their name on the invitation.
2. If ever the party is held to honor someone, you should also include their name on the invitation: Oftentimes, a party is held in honor of someone, and this person is referred to as the honoree. However, not all parties have an honoree, but if it does, their name should also be included on the invitation. The reason for this is to inform the invitee why and who the party is held for.
3. The schedule of the barbecue party: In terms of schedule, this refers to both the date as well as the exact time that the barbecue party is going to be held. Since it provides readers with an answer to the “when” question, this element is indeed highly essential and should always be found on every invitation card.
4. The venue of the barbecue party: Another very important element that should always be seen on every invitation card is the indication of where the party is going to be held. This element communicates to the reader the location of the gathering, and when writing this, you should not just indicate the name of the place, but also the complete street address.
5. The activities involved during the party: For informative purposes, you may want to state on the invitation the different activities that will take place during the party. While the eating or dining part is already quite obvious, you might also want to play some games or do some dancing, and if you do, you might as well mention that on your invitation.
6. Graphical elements to enhance the design: Even though invitation cards focus more on the textual elements in order to convey the party details to the reader, you may add in some graphical elements to enhance its appearance. Just make sure that when adding these, there is still enough room for the more relevant details as well as the white space to keep the design from looking cluttered.
7. The contact number of the person hosting the party: Another element that should be seen on invitation cards that serve to help provide supplemental information is the host’s contact number. This element can be used by the reader to call the host if they need to.
8. An RSVP for confirmation of attendees: And the last element that should be found on all formal invitation cards is the RSVP. But for casual invitations, you may be allowed not to include the RSVP and just let invitees use the contact number to confirm their attendance. If indeed you are planning to include an RSVP, you can choose whether to incorporate it on the same card as your invitation or to print it on a separate card.
13+ Barbecue Party Invitation Templates
Barbecue Party Invitation
BBQ Party Invitation Template
BBQ Summer Party Invitation Template
Clean Barbecue Lunch Invitation Sample
Bachelorette BBQ Party Invitation
Minimal Barbecue Party Invitation Format
BBQ Engagement Party Invitation
BBQ Party Invitation Template
Simple Barbecue Party Invitation Template
Free BBQ Party Invitation
Free Bbq Birthday Party Invitation
Summer Bbq Party Invitation Template
Free Bbq Engagement Party Invitation
Wedding BBQ Party Invitaion
How to Create a Barbecue Party Invitation
1. Plan out the details that you want to include on your invitation: The very first thing that you will need to do when creating a do-it-yourself barbecue birthday party invitation card is to start planning out the details that you want to include on the invitation. These details refer to the elements that we have previously mentioned, so if you need a guide, you may scroll back up to the elements section.
2. Decide on the size of your invitation cards: There are actually various sizes of invitation cards, and you will need to choose a particular size that perfectly works with the theme or tone of the party. Other than that, the choice of size should also depend on the amount of information that you want to put into the invitation, and on how much impact it should deliver.
3. Download an appropriate barbecue party invitation template: To save you all the time and effort, you might as well get your hands on an invitation template instead of starting from scratch. Choose from among the templates offered in this article, they’ll give you a strong head start in the process, and all that’s needed from you are a few modifications and enhancements.
4. Edit the downloaded template and add the details of the party: As mentioned earlier, you no longer have to start all the way from scratch if you use templates, and it’s simply because they are already pre-designed. What you will need to do is to edit the template either by supplying the required party details, by rearranging the elements, or both.
5. Evaluate the design and proofread the content: After editing the template design and adding in the details of the party, do some final checking to determine if everything is already according to plan. Evaluate the look of the invitation and proofread the content for any errors, and if you are skeptical about your own judgment, have another person help you out.
6. Print out copies of the invitation: Once everything has been finalized, the last remaining thing that you will need to do is to print out copies of your party invitation. Be sure to use high quality and durable paper or card stock for printing your invitations.
Simple Tips for an Excellent Barbecue Party Invitation Layout
- Keep it clean so as not to distract the reader’s attention.
- Put a good amount of white space to make every element distinguishable.
- Don’t shy away from increasing the contrast levels of the elements, just be sure not to overdo it.
- Prioritize readability of the text than creativity.
Types of Invitations
1. Party invitations: The first type of invitation on this list is somewhat both specific and broad in the sense that while it can be used only for parties, the kind of party will range from casual birthday parties to a more formal one such as coming-of-age birthdays. This type of invitation is also the easiest to make simply because of its casual nature, wherein the rules on how you should make invitations aren’t really applicable.
2. Business invitations: The second type of invitation here is something that is also specified in terms of where it can be used. This type of invitation is specifically for business-related gatherings such as meetings and conferences. But aside from that, these can also be used as a tool for companies to invite business partners.
3. Pocket invitations: There are various sizes for invitation cards, and the ones smaller than the standard size are referred to as pocket invitations. For this type of invitation, despite its small size, it is capable of holding a lot of details regarding the party. Also, this type of invitation makes up for its size with its heavy use of decorative elements.
4. Handwritten invitations: A handwritten invitation is a type of invitation that has its contents actually written by hand, and since it requires more effort than usual, it is not recommended for large events. Handwritten invitations are best used in parties and gatherings that are attended by fifty guests or less.
5. Folded invitations: For this type of invitation, it is created simply by printing the design in a landscape orientation and then folding the paper material crosswise. Folded invitations consist of various panels and a cover and back page for multiple designs. And since you can use the cover page for most of the design elements, the inner panel can be used to write a longer invitation message.
6. Electronic invitations: And for the last type of invitation featured on this list, this one should always be a host’s last option if all the other types don’t seem to work. These are called electronic invitations, and they can be sent through the internet right away without having to print them out, making them reach their recipients in the quickest time possible.
Sizes of Invitations
- Standard: 5.13″ x 7″ (Folded); 10.5″ x 7″ (Unfolded)
- A1: 3.5″ x 4.88″ (Folded); 7″ x 4.88″ (Unfolded)
- A2: 4.25″ x 5.5.” (Folded); 8.5″ 5.5″ (Unfolded)
- A6: 4.5″ x 6.25″ (Folded); 9″ x 6.25″ (Unfolded)
- A8: 5.38″ x 7.88″ (Folded); 10.63″ x 7.88″ (Unfolded)
- A9: 5.63″ x 8.63″ (Folded); 11.5″ x 8.63″ (Unfolded)
- A10: 5.88″ x 9.25″ (Folded); 11.75″ x 9.25″ (Unfolded)
- Small Square: 5.5″ x 5.5″ (Folded); 5.5″ x 11″ (Unfolded)
- Medium Square: 6.25″ x 6.25″ (Folded); 6.25″ x 12.5″ (Unfolded)
- Large Square: 6.75″ x 6.75″ (Folded); 6.75″ x 13.5″ (Unfolded)
FAQs about Barbecue Party Invitations
What are invitations in general?
Invitations are tools or documents that are sent by a host or organizer to particular persons, informing the latter of certain details about a particular event. In addition, these also inform the person that they have been invited to attend that event.
Are RSVPs necessary?
They are necessary for formal events but are optional for casual ones.
As long as you followed the guidelines and tips provided, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. These party invitation templates will take care of everything. After you have sent out your beautiful invitations, you can go ahead and just sit back, relax, and wait for your guests to arrive.