Almost always, when there’s a birthday party on the way, the host will send out invites to close friends and relatives. Whether the party is casual or formal, sending out invites is considered not only the most practical but also the most ideal way of letting people know they are being expected to attend a party. When making your own invitations, you can go as fancy or as simple as you want, depending on your preference or on the theme of the party. Thankfully, we’ve got what you need right here. You may also see ticket samples.
Football Ticket Birthday Invitation Template
Golden Ticket Birthday Invitation Template
Baseball Ticket Birthday Invitation Template
Soccer Birthday Invitation Ticket Template
Birthday Boarding Pass Invitation Ticket Template
Birthday Ticket Invitation Template
Birthday party Ticket Invitation Template
Sports Ticket Birthday Invitation Template
Birthday Sports Ticket Invitation Template
To ensure that your invitations turn out perfect, we have printable birthday invitation templates below that you can download. But that’s not even the best part yet, these invitation templates resemble event tickets, which make them all the more unique and creative. If you haven’t experienced using ticket-inspired invitations for birthday parties, then now will probably be the best time. Why don’t you check out the printable invitation templates below? And if you’ve seen what you need, go ahead and download it.
Birthday Invitation Airline Ticket Template
Carnival Ticket Birthday Invitation Template
Birthday Invitation Ticket Template Format
Creative Birthday Ticket Invitation
First Class Birthday Ticket Invitation
Differences Between Invitations and Tickets
Well basically, there IS a huge difference between invitations and tickets, in which invitations are primarily used for informing people that they have been invited to an upcoming event while tickets are used for permitting its holder to attend a particular exclusive event. But to be more thorough, allow us to define each in details. You can also read baseball birthday invitation templates.
A ticket is a piece of paper—sometimes, a card stock—that entitles an individual access to a venue where an event is taking place. This is also used as proof that such individual has already paid the required fee for attending that said event. Tickets are being used in various events concerts, conferences, movie screenings, and parties. You may also see free ticket templates.
An invitation, on the other hand, is a document that is also made using either a card or a paper stock that contains a message informing the reader that they have been formally invited to attend a certain event. Some invitations are used independently, while others come with an RSVP that is used by the invitee to confirm whether or not they are able to attend the event. You can also check out boarding pass invitation templates.
Air Force Birthday Ticket Invitation
Simple Birthday Ticket Invitation
Factors to Consider When Designing Your Own Birthday Invitations
Designing your own birthday invitations is something that shouldn’t cause you any difficulty, it’s as easy as letting people know about the party, but in written form. To ensure that you won’t miss out on the details, put yourself in the shoes of your invitees.
1. Provide the Reader with the Needed Details
The birthday invitation design should be able to provide you with answers to the WHAT, WHO, WHEN, and WHERE questions.
- What. The reader should be made aware of the purpose of the invitation, “what are they being invited to?”
- Who. In terms of the who, it could go two ways: it could either refer to the host of the event, or it could also refer to the person being honored in the event (e.g. birthday celebrant, married couple). You may also check out printable ticket templates.
- When. The date and time should be indicated on the invitation because it basically informs the invitee when the event will be held. Note: For formal invitations, spell out the date and time completely. For casual events, you are allowed to use numbers.
- Where. This tells the invitee the location or the street address where the event will take place. Note: If the party is held in someone’s house, indicate “[homeowner’s name]’s house”. But if it is held in a restaurant or someplace else, be sure to spell out the the place completely. While adding the physical address is strongly recommended, you can also actually do without it. You may also see movie ticket invitations.
2. Include an RSVP
As mentioned earlier, the RSVP is used as a tool to verify whether the invitee is able to attend the event or not. Other than that, the RSVP can also benefit the host of the event, wherein they will be able to determine the confirmed number of people who are coming. With the RSVP, you can either have it printed on the same card as your invitation, or you can also have it printed on a separate card stock. What’s important is that the invitee sends it back to you on or before the deadline being stated. You can also read free tickets.
3. Indicate the Dress Code or Attire Theme
Are you throwing a themed or a costume party? Indicate it on the birthday invitation format. This way, it creates some sort of excitement or anticipation on the part of the invitee. But for formal events, it would be best to indicate the specific dress code or the color motif for the guests. While not entirely necessary, having a theme does create uniformity or a harmonious look among the attendees.
4. Mention Whether the Event is Going to be a Surprise
Most birthday bashes are a result of a surprise from the birthday celebrant’s friends or family, and if this is the case with the birthday party that you are planning, mention it on the invitation to keep the invitees from blowing it. In other words, let your invitees know that the birthday celebrant is unaware of the party, and that you shouldn’t inform them about it, the element of surprise should be kept intact. You can also read tickect templates.
Colorful Birthday Ticket Invitation Template
Card Style Birthday Ticket Invitation
Birthday Ticket Invitation Example
Do’s and Don’ts When Planning Birthday Parties
It’s someone’s birthday! And it calls for a celebration! But how can you make sure that the party goes according to how you want it? Depending on how big you want the party to be, the effort exerted in the preparation should be just as appropriate. You might want the party to be simple and spontaneous, which doesn’t require a lot of planning, or you might want the birthday party to be extravagant, which will definitely need to be planned well. You may also read concert ticket templates.
Regardless of how big you want the party to be, here are things that you should take into consideration:
- DO schedule the party carefully, take into consideration the convenience of your guests. During the planning stage, seek an opinion from the people who you intend to invite in terms of the sample schedule, and be sure to do this early to give them enough time.
- DO keep the party simple and take it outdoors, preparing the venue won’t be as stressful as having it indoors. Likewise, the aftercare won’t be not as tiresome as well. Imagine how much effort you need to put in cleaning your carpet after it gets stained. You may also see create a ticket for an event.
- DO seek assistance from others in the preparation before, running, and cleanup after the party. You, as the host, might want to do all by yourself, but you actually don’t need to. Delegate some tasks, take some of the weight off your shoulder. You can also read excellent show ticket templates.
- DON’T lose control of the number of guests, keep track of how many people you invited and how many people are present. While this is what RSVPs are for, you can never be to sure when people just show up spontaneously. You may also like baseball ticket templates.
- DON’T forget to send out party invitations early. As mentioned earlier, let the people you intend to invite know about the party as soon as possible. This way, they are able to set their schedules early and keep their personal appointments conflict with the party.
Kids Camping Birthday Ticket Invitation
Flat Birthday Party Ticket Invitation
Cute Dinosaur Birthday Ticket Invitation
How to Design Tickets?
When it comes to designing tickets for a party that you are planning, you actually don’t need to stress yourself out in the process. In fact, this is what we’re here in the first place, to provide you with templates that are already halfway done so you won’t have to start all the way from the ground up. Even if you’re really trying to design invitations for a birthday party, it may also be useful for you to know the basics of designing event tickets to an event if in case you need to someday.
- Determine first how big you want your tickets to be, do you want them big or do you prefer to have them pocket-sized? Why does this matter? Because you can then determine how much paper or stock you will need to prepare. Most event tickets have a dimension of 2 inches by 5.6 inches. You can also read baseball ticket invitation card designs.
- Also, you should decide if you prefer to have your ticket printed in a landscape or portrait orientation. If you intend to write around five to ten lines of information, then the landscape orientation may be ideal. But if you prefer to write short pieces of information on your ticket, then using the portrait orientation might be best. You can also check out ticket templates.
- In terms of the text that you should include on your ticket, here are a few pointers that you should take into consideration:
- The most important details (event name) should be the most visible information on the ticket. This information should be written using a larger font or different color to really make it stand out. You may also see birthday invitation designs.
- The color used for the text should contrast with the background color. This will allow the text to be clear and legible enough for the reader. You can also read sample birthday invitation templates.
- Leave enough empty or white space on the ticket, don’t cramp it up with too much textual and graphical elements. This way, your ticket will look more attractive and presentable.