Business e-mails are the norm in terms of correspondence. Getting informed of a meeting or a special event through e-mail is not unheard of. E-mails may have been deemed inappropriate and unprofessional a few decades back, but today, it is completely acceptable. You may also see invitation designs.
But communicating through e-mails definitely has its limits. At times, e-mail invitation messages can run too informal, with management questioning its place in the work arena. So to overcome this dilemma, we have rounded up the best business e-mail invitation templates instead. All of these templates are suitable in the workplace and come in professional designs that are easy to send through e-mail.
1127+ Invitation Templates in PDF | Word | PSD | InDesign | Apple Pages | Publisher | Illustrator -START DOWNLOADING
Event Email Invitation Template
Business Event Email Invitation Template
Business Email Invitation Template
Business Lunch E-mail Invitation Template
Business Event E-mail Invitation Template
A Whole Collection of Business Invitation Templates
Inviting colleagues for a business event is made so much more convenient through e-mailing. Rather than just sending them a message, why not e-mail them an actual invitation instead? Here are some e-mail business invitation templates that are completely appropriate to send out at work:
- Free Business E-mail Invitation Template – We are starting off our collection with a template that you can customize and send out all for free! And as an added bonus, this template can be used for any type of corporate event. Just customize any detail on the template and you got yourself a well designed e-mail business event invitation.
- Business Lunch E-mail Invitation Template – If your workmates are considering a lunch event, use this template. With the implied casual atmosphere of a lunch event, this invitation template complements that perfectly.
- Business Event E-mail Invitation Template – For business events that are more formal, this template is perfect to use for the occasion. Before sending these out, remember to clearly indicate the place, time and type of event in the invitation. And if ever the event requires guests to come in special attire, do include that in your e-mail invitations as well.
Business Meeting E-mail Invitation Template
Sample Business E-mail Invitation Template
Formal Business E-mail Invitation Template
More Business E-mail Invitation Templates Here
Simple business e-mails for an event are boring and could be mistaken for just another work e-mail. Using any of these invitation templates secures your receivers’ attention, giving you the security of having their attendance at the event. We have more business e-mail invitation templates to show you that ensure you get that exact outcome:
- Sample Business E-mail Invitation Template – This is one of the most versatile templates in our collection. This sample e-mail invitation template can fit any type of business event, like birthdays, lunch or business meetings, retirement parties, or business conferences. From formal to casual business events, this template is absolutely appropriate to use.
- Formal Business E-mail Invitation Template – For formal business events, this template is the one to use. Formal e-mails are a tricky task to tackle but is made so much easier with this invitation template. Utilize this invitation template by just customizing the details, and you are set to send a formal invitation for a business event all through e-mail.
If you are still on the lookout for more business templates, do check out the rest from this site. All templates are easy to customize and come in premium designs!