Business parties are just as suitable for any type of occasion. Employee birthdays, holiday parties, the announcement of an increase in performance, and even casual company get-togethers just to catch up can be done at the office. And just like any type of event, it follows a process to ensure that it is a success.
A part of the process is creating an attractive invitation. With these Business Invitation Templates that we are about to show you, you can create fun yet professional invitations perfect to send out in the workplace. Take your time and scroll down to see which template suits your party. You could also check out the design pages on our website for other invitation template, invitation cards, and thank-you cards (for when you want to express your gratitude to your guests for coming after).
Business Christmas Party Invitation
Business Holiday Party Invitation
Business Cocktail Party Invitation
Business Anniversary Party Invitation
Lots of Business Party Invitations
There are so many reasons to throw a business party. Just about every holiday or special occasion can be celebrated at work. Inform your work colleagues of a party with our high quality templates. Choose from our huge collection of business invitations below:
- Business Christmas Party Invitation – Christmas parties are very popular with companies. This type of party requires an intensive invitation planning as every employee is invited. Most times, Christmas parties are held over dinner, so these Dinner Invitation Templates will do just as well.
- Business Holiday Party Invitation – This template is another option for the Business Christmas Party Invitation. It serves the same purpose, although it comes in an entirely different design.
- Business Cocktail Party Invitation – Cocktail parties are an excellent way for employees to interact away from the water station. For whatever occasion the company may want to throw a cocktail party, this invitation template will do the job.
- Business Anniversary Party Invitation – Corporate anniversaries are a big milestone for every organization. This occasion can sometimes be a formal event, although some companies prefer to keep it casual. Utilize this invitation template to inform colleagues about the party details.
Business Dinner Party Invitation
Formal Business Party Invitation
Retirement Business Party Invitation
Business Luncheon Party Invitation
More Business Party Invitations Here
To ensure that the rest of the company is intrigued enough to attend a business party, you are going to have to create incredible invitations to do just that. These Invitation Templates are all very well designed to suit the corporate environment and they are easy to customize.
- Business Dinner Party Invitation – Business dinner parties are traditionally a very intimate event reserved only for VIPs and higher management. But nowadays, business dinners have extended to inviting other employees as well. No matter which side your company is leaning, this invitation template has a design with a professional feel that will serve both.
- Formal Business Party Invitation – It is expected for some business parties to be formal. Fortunately, we have this invitation template that matches the atmosphere of the party.
- Retirement Business Party Invitation – The departure of an employee who has been with the company for so long deserves a party too and this invitation template will definitely fit the bill.
- Business Luncheon Party Invitation – For business parties happening around the midday, this invitation template is best to use. Luncheon parties run more casual than dinner parties, and this mood is illustrated well in the template.