Engagement ceremonies differ around the world, but the common idea of this event is for the families of the bride and the groom to officially meet to celebrate the upcoming wedding. The presence of family members and friends also cements their approval of having the couple ultimately wed.
One of the key factors to a successful engagement dinner is the invitations. To help you out with this task, we have scoured from all over the Internet a whole bunch of engagement Dinner Invitation Templates that you can customize and send out to all your guests. And the best part is, all these templates are free!
Engagement Dinner Invitation Wording
Engagement Rehearsal Dinner Invitation
Chalkboard Engagement Dinner Invitation
Rustic Engagement Dinner Invitation
Engagement BBQ Dinner Invitation
Lots of Templates for Dinner Engagement Invitations
The engagement dinner is a chance for the families of the bride and groom to meet for the first time to celebrate the upcoming wedding. This is a good chance for the couple to test out the waters in terms of their wedding theme as they are able to recognize the best one that fits when the two parties are together. All the while, the couple can take into consideration how all these factors would play out considering their preselected theme. We have got a whole collection of engagement invitation templates that come suitably designed to suit different themes:
- Chalkboard Engagement Dinner Invitation. For engaged couples wanting to embrace the old-school vibe, this invitation template would suit them best.
- Rustic Engagement Dinner Invitation. If the couple and their families appreciate being in the outdoors or the country aesthetic at least, then this engagement invitation template will fit right in their desired theme.
- Engagement BBQ Dinner Invitation. BBQ dinners represent easy and casual dining. If this is the mood and cuisine that the engaged couple is up for, then this invitation template will get the job done in enticing guests to join the celebrations.
Printable Engagement Dinner Invitation
Vintage Engagement Dinner Invitation
Confetti Engagement Dinner Invitation
Royal Engagement Dinner Invitation
Floral Themed Engagement Dinner Invitation
More Engagement Dinner Invitation Templates
With the engagement party offsetting the entire process toward the wedding ceremony, most times, couples have not finalized or even considered their wedding’s theme. The engagement party (or dinner, for this matter) is a good opportunity for the couple to explore a style that they have had their eyes on and acquire a mental picture as to how this style would play out later in a bigger ceremony, like the wedding itself. We have more engagement dinner invitation templates to share with you here, as promised:
- Vintage Engagement Dinner Invitation. The prevalence of vintage design could only mean that this style will never go out of fashion. For the traditionalist couples, this engagement invitation will suit them and their party perfectly well.
- Confetti Engagement Dinner Invitation. If the couple is not shy about throwing a flashier type of party, this invitation would work best with the medley of black and gold that conveys Old Hollywood Glamour.
- Floral Themed Engagement Dinner Invitation. This template works best when the engagement dinner falls either on the spring or summer. Flowers are ever present in weddings, so this template is best suited especially when the couple is not set yet on their final wedding theme.