Have you ever tried hosting an event? How were you able to gather up attendees to it? Doing it informally such as via a telephone call or a text message may be sufficient, but only for casual occasions. However, if you’re putting together a formal event—let’s say—a wedding, then it would be very important to make use of invitations.You may also see Bridesmaid Invitation Cards
Invitations aren’t actually difficult to make, with the right layout and tools you might just be able to come up with your own. You can either choose to make one from total scratch or you can also download some pre-designed formats. Below is a collection of invitation card format templates that you can download, feel free to check them out yourself.
An invitation card is a form of written notification which is sent to a person, explaining to them that the host of an event is expecting their presence. This is commonly printed on a card stock, thus the name, but there are also instances wherein it is printed on a thick or artistic paper. Invitation cards commonly contain both textual and graphical elements, with the former used to convey the relevant details of the event such as the date, time, venue, and the purpose of the event. There is also a slightly varied version of this, called an invitation letter, which is simpler in the sense that it is printed on a regular paper and contains only text.
Want to make your invitation cards easily stand out? Check out the retro-style invitation template above that you can use for almost any type of event. For this template you can actually choose from among five different color schemes.
Even the simplest of birthday parties require some level of planning, and this is to make the party go smoothly. If you want to throw a surprise party for the birthday celebrant, you will still need to plan it well to avoid spoiling the surprise. Think of the things at stake if you insist on not planning a party, the food may not be enough or guests might easily get bored. To help you get started, here are some tips on how to plan a birthday party.You may also see engagement invitation cards.
1. While birthdays can never be moved to another date, its parties can. Birthday parties don’t necessarily have to fall on the celebrant’s actual date of birth, you also need to consider the convenience of the guests that you are planning on inviting. Choose wisely the date for the party, ask the people that you wish to invite if the proposed date works for them. If it does, then go!
2. Once you’ve figured out the date for your birthday party, you will then need to decide on the time and venue. Do you want to hold it during lunch at a lunch cafe? Or during dinner at a lavishing restaurant. For now, simply focus on which time is more convenient since the venue will be dependent on another thing that you will need to consider, and it will be discussed on the next bullet point.You may also see Event Invitation Cards
3. Budget, how much are you willing to spill for the birthday party? Most people would suggest that to help you minimize on the expenses, simply hold your party at the convenience of your home. That way, you can put most of your budget on food and decorations. Decide on the overall budget, and the break it down to specific elements to make it easier for you.You may also see baptism invitation cards.
4. Create a list of guest that you want to come to your party, and this guest list can help you out for a lot of reasons. One good reason that you should write a guest list is to ensure that no one is forgotten when you are finally sending out your invitation cards. Another reason is that guest lists can also help you out with your budget, and this leads us back to the food and beverages that will need to be prepared.You may also see restaurant invitation cards
5. Send out invitation cards to the people on your guest lists to officially invite them to the party. If you want, you may even include an RSVP on the invitation card to determine the confirmed number of guests that will be attending.You may also see rustic wedding invitation cards.
Thinking of making your party retro-themed? That’s a great idea. Retro themes have never gone out of style. But if you want your party to really bring you and your guests back to that generation, then here is a list of tips on how you can make your retro party successful and memorable.You may also see flash cards.
1. Just like the template that is shown above, you can start your retro-manic party with the invitation cards that you will be sending out. When the receiver sees the invitation for the first time, they will already get the idea that the party will be retro-themed. Just make sure to confirm that by indicating it on the invitation card.
2. Make the ambiance as authentic as you can by playing music that are appropriate to the era. Create a playlist of songs from a decade/s that you like, and play it during the party. When doing this, mix up some slow songs with some upbeat ones to keep the party alive.You may also see dinner invitation cards.
3. Decorations, of course. How else can you make the venue look like it was taken straight out from an old photograph? The decorations, along with the music, help create the ambiance of a party, so make sure that they go hand in hand. To help you out, you may want to search around the internet for inspiration with regards to decoration elements.You may also see corporate invitation cards.
4. When putting up a retro-themed party, it would be incomplete if the attendees themselves don’t dress up according to the theme. Make it clear on the invitation cards that since the party is retro-themed, the guests should also wear retro clothing. When all of these are pulled off effectively, even you may think that your party traveled through time.You may also see business invitation cards.
Previously, we mentioned something about decorating the venue of the party with retro elements to add to the ambiance. And we also mentioned to read or look for images on the internet to help you out with these elements. Below is a list of tips that you may want to read to pull off some amazing retro decorating.You may also see anniversary invitation cards.
1. The easiest element that you can add to create a retro-feel to a room is the color, with the most popular one being avocado green. Most retro colors are on the neon side, including hot pink, purple, and mustard yellow. Though if you feel like mixing and matching colors, you may want to go with brown, white, and red.
2. Another element that you may want to add to your room to give a retro feel is the texture, and you may want to go with shag carpets, soft vinyls, and crushed velvet. A good tip from experts when it comes to retro textures is “the more, the better”.You may also see wedding invitation cards.
3. When it comes to retro decorations, one of the most favorite aspects and probably the best is the accents and accessories. Add in some lava lamps, scoop stools, and fuzzy throw rugs and you’re good to go. Commonly, retro art and sculptures are unusual, putting more emphasis on abstraction.You may also see invitation card examples.
Have you ever heard of a double exposure effect on photos and images? Have you ever tried making one? It’s actually not that hard, though you may need to have some basic knowledge and skills in the use of Photoshop. But if you want to learn how to make one somewhat similar to the image used on the invitation template above, then here is a brief guide on how to pull it off the easy way.You may also see Event Invitation Postcards
1. The first thing you will need is to look for a base image. If you choose to go with a portrait of a person, then you can simply trace out the subject by using the Magic Wand Tool, hoping that the subject does not blend in with the background. However, if you wish to use a scenery photo, then you can simply decide for yourself which section of the base image you want to work with and just use the Lasso Tool.You may also see vintage postcards.
2. Once you have selected your subject or section of the image, copy it and add it on a separate layer—preferably with a transparent background.
3. Now, it’s time to choose the secondary image for the composition. Add that secondary image on another layer and find the Layer Clipping Mask Tool to show the selection lines of the subject from the bottom layer.You may also see farewell party invitation designs
4. After which, just click on the Add Vector Mask button to remove the unneeded section of the secondary image. If you wish to move the inside masked image without having to move the entire composition, simply click on the Chain icon beside the thumbnail.
5. Let’s go back to the copied image of the base image and put it on the top-most layer by dragging and dropping it over the layer with the secondary image. You can do this on the right sidebar where the different layers of the composition are displayed.You may also see Cradle Ceremony Invitation
6. Once that’s done, right click on the layer mask to bring down a menu and click on the Apply Layer Mask. After which, change the Blending Mode of the layer to Screen on the Layers Panel.
7. Congratulations! You have now made your very first double exposed image on Photoshop. Since this is only the basics on how to do it, you may want to practice some more to be able to pull it off just like the pros.You may also see Office Team Lunch Invitation
For most people, they see weddings as just like any other event, wherein people are gathered to celebrate something special, but for the couple who is getting married, it is so much more than just a regular event. Weddings are very special to them since it is the moment that they have been waiting for, it is when their relationship is taken to the next level. And since weddings happen only once for every couple, they make sure that they can make the best out of it. Below are some do’s and don’ts when it comes to planning weddings.You may also see housewarming ceremony invitations.
1. Even if you have hired a professional wedding planner, they will still ask for your opinion and preferences. Likewise, DO ask the assistance from others when providing your wedding planner with information. Since it is already a no-brainer to have your partner help you out on this, you should also have someone other than them to create more room for choices and alternatives.You may also see naming ceremony invitations.
2. The budget is a big factor when it comes to events since it is the primary element that makes the event possible. Just like any other event, it is very important to set an approximated overall budget with corresponding breakdowns. In relation to this, DO keep track of your budget because you definitely wouldn’t want to go beyond it, so make adjustments when necessary.
3. For the couple, planning phase is the most tedious party since they will have to make sure that everything, and we do mean everything, goes according to plan. But then, the entire phase may become too much for just two people, which is why it is advisable that you DO delegate some tasks and responsibilities to others. However, make sure to supervise them and evaluate the finished tasks after.You may also see marriage invitation designs
4. We can never easily relieve our unsettled nerves when the wedding day is fast approaching, the best thing that we can do to ensure that things don’t mess up is to rehearse the event. Because of this. it is important that you DO NOT neglect rehearsals.You may also see Official Meeting Invitation
5. And lastly, even with all the stresses and possible issues that may come your way during the planning phase, DO NOT forget to enjoy yourself. Having fun will help you get motivated, and when you’re motivated, you will be able to accomplish things easily.You may also see Christening Invitation Designs
Well, it might be quite confusing to some to hear wedding invitation cards or save-the-date cards being used during the announcement of a wedding. You may be asking, “Are the two different? And if so, in what way?”. You know what? The two are actually the same thing and you can choose whether to send out an invitation or a save-the-date card when it’s your turn.
1. Sending the notice too early may end up being forgotten or in the trash. Do not send the notice too early because there might be unforeseen occurrences along the way.
2. On the other hand, sending your notice too late may result in the guests not being able to prepare ahead. They may have other appointments on that schedule that they have already committed or they may not be able to book a flight beforehand. According to experts, the best time to send them out is between six to eight months prior to the event.
3. Also, you should be sure who you’re sending your notices too since once they’re out in the mail, there is not turning back. This is why it is very important to write a guest list beforehand so you’ll be able to determine who and who not to invite.You may also see 100th Birthday Cards
4. If you prefer to send our electronic notices, you can, but you can not rely on just that. It may be sufficient for informal events, but for weddings, it is only proper to send out actual, tangible save-the-date cards. Therefore, if you’re sending out electronic notices, you will still need to send out its traditional counterpart.You may also see Thank You Invitation Designs
5. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, keep the design simple to be safe. Save-the-date cards represent a formal event, which is why the design should not be over the top. Do not overthink the design of the card to keep you from getting all the more stressed and just keep it simple and presentable.You may also see Unique Place Cards
Planning to throw a barbecue party? That’s an awesome idea considering that we are almost at the end of the spring season and the start of summer. During this season, people embrace the outdoors because of how perfect the weather is, and what better way to enjoy each other’s company outside the house than by having a barbecue party? Here are some tips on how you can make yours exciting.
1. Most barbecue parties are spontaneous, which is why for the food to be enough for the guests, it would be best to inform them before hand to contribute some dishes, snacks, or drinks.
2. Cook simple dishes during the party, you don’t have to cook lavishing dishes with exceptional plating. Barbecue parties are supposed to be laid back and grounded, so keep your dishes simple and easy to cook. If you want, you may look around the internet for some easy recipes that you can cook during the party.You may also see Funny Sorry Card Designs
3. Aside from the food, the kind of beverages served during the party also matters. For most barbecue parties, the easiest and most convenient drink that you can serve your guests is beer, but you will always be tempted to make up cocktails. This too, can be found on the internet, so go look for some recipes.
4. As mentioned earlier, barbecue parties are mostly held during summer, so to keep the party alive and exciting, put up some summer tunes.You may also see 25th Birthday Card Designs
A baby shower is a celebration held prior to the birth of a child and is held anytime during the woman’s pregnancy, though most baby showers are held early within the third trimester. During baby showers, the guests present the pregnant woman with gifts, but these gifts are actually intended for the baby. Across different cultures, this celebration also has different names and are practiced slightly differently.
Just in time for spring and summer, pool parties are the way to go. If you are planning to throw one, you may want to go with the cute and artistic party invitation card template above.
Now that you’re almost done with this article, we assume that you have gone through every single template in this collection. So, were you able to find a template that works for you? We can assure you, though, that these templates will make your money’s worth since they are all professionally-designed and they have an outstanding quality.
With regards to the editability of these templates, we’re proud to say that you are allowed to make as much changes on them as you want and need as long as you have the needed editing tool for it. And even with all those characteristics, you may be able to download these inexpensively. What are you waiting for? Download your own event invitation template now.