When it comes to invitations, they are not only evident in formal events, they can actually be used for all sorts of events regardless of the theme. The reason why lunch invitations are essential is that it formally informs individuals regarding the upcoming event and it also informs them that they have been expected to attend. You may also see invitation samples.
One good example of casual events are lunch gatherings, and these commonly involve office employees, a group of friends, or families and relatives. If you’re planning to host an event and make use of invitations, you can download any of the event invitation designs and templates are shown below.
Invitation Card: Of course, the most important element of an invitation is the invitation card itself, this is where the host mentions a brief information regarding the event and states that they want the reader to attend. Under the invitation card are multiple components such as:
Reply Card: In most formal events, the reply card—more popularly known as the RSVP card—is an essential tool to help you get a confirmed number of guests that will be attending the event. This works best if you have limited seats, a need to guarantee catering, or simply to know specifically the people who are sure to come. But even if your upcoming event is informal, you may still use RSVP cards for the same reasons as the ones mentioned earlier.
1. Choose a size for your invitations: First and foremost, decide on how big or how small you want your invitations to be, would you prefer to go large or pocket-sized for easier sending and bringing? Choosing the right size is important and should always come first since it can guide you later on in the process on how much elements you are allowed to add.
2. Portrait or landscape: After choosing the size, decide on the orientation of your invitation card. There are two orientations that you can choose from: portrait or vertical orientation, or landscape or horizontal orientation. Simply choose the one that best suits your preference.
3. Write the details: Add the necessary information on to the invitation, to guide you on what these are, you may refer to the list of elements discussed above. Also, when choosing the text for these, go for the one that’s clear, legible, and presentable, try to avoid using Comic Sans as much as possible since even though it is very legible, the style looks slightly unprofessional. And try going for a color that contrasts with the background, if you’re going for a light-colored background, make sure that your text color is dark in order for it to be legible enough.
4. Enhance through graphics: If you feel like your invitation card looks too dull and uninteresting, add some graphical elements to enhance the look. You may want to add images, illustrations, shapes, or a little of everything just to make your invitation design look better. Keep in mind, though, to not overdo it with the graphics since it could make your invitation look cluttered.
1. Flat Invitations: These invitations consist of a single page and are unfolded, which allow the reader to see the details right after pulling it out from the envelope. Flat invitations are meant to be posted on a refrigerator, a wall, or a bulletin board to serve as a reminder for the invitee. This type of invitation is ideal for informal events, though they can also be used for formal ones. Since this type of invitation involves only one page, it is best to make the most out of the space provided while still maintaining a clean look.
2. Folded Invitations: This type of invitations is basically a folded counterpart the flat type, and most invitation cards are actually folded which makes this type the most common one. Since the card is folded, it will result in having multiple panels—four to be specific—but only two will be used. One panel will be for the cover and the other will be for the inner content.
3. Pocket Invitations: These invitations are common in formal events such as weddings, rehearsal events, anniversaries, or grand openings. Pocket invitations usually involve a lot of decorative elements in order to really enhance its look. The reason behind the heavy use of enhancements is because pocket invitations are meant to impress.
4. Fold, Seal and Send Invitations: Lastly, this type of invitations are considered to be an all-in-one. With these invitations, they no longer need to be placed inside an envelope, they only need to be folded, sealed, and then sent. Also, these invitations come already come with its own RSVP card that can be cut off and sent back to the host. This type of invitations are common in events that require the use of RSVPs, and that includes weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, and showers.
1. Flat Invitations:
2. Folded Invitations:
An invitation card is a written notification that is sent from one person to another, informing the latter regarding an upcoming event and that they have been invited to come. Invitation cards are often accompanied by RSVP card, which is used to verify whether or not an invitee is able to come to the event or not.
The 5″ x 7″ card is considered to be the standard and ideal size for invitations, and this size fits best inside an A7 (5.25″ x 4.25″) envelope.
When it comes to lunch invitation templates, you don’t have to go someplace else since the ones that you have just seen are all that you need. These invitation templates are high quality, downloadable, and editable, what more do you need? Go ahead and download a template so you can start working on your invitations.