In every business, organization, or even in a group of people, a meeting is something that may need to be conducted in order to share information among the group. Meetings are typically conducted with a given simple agenda, though there are also meetings that are held spontaneously due to unforeseen reasons. Nevertheless, meetings are essential for the group to be able to share some insights, and this also helps in strengthening the group.
For spontaneous meetings, they are usually announced through informal means such as through telephone calls or text messages. For regular or official meetings, however, they will ideally need to make use of invitation templates to inform the people with regards to the date, time, and venue of the meeting, the host may even include a theme if they want. And of course, what’s an invitation without the host’s contact information? Below are designs and templates to help you out in making your own meeting invitations, go ahead and check them out.
Annual Meeting Invitation
Business Meeting Invitation Template
Annual Meeting Invitation Card
Official Meeting Invitation Template
Official Coffee Meeting Invitation Template
While the sample invitation template above doesn’t quite have a formal design due to the illustration of the coffee mug, the important thing is that it is able to provide the invitee with the necessary details that they need to know regarding the meeting. And if you decide on conducting a meeting in a coffee shop, you may need to consider a few things which are listed below.
Coffee Shop Meeting Etiquette
1. Keep your voices down especially if you are taking up sensitive or private information that should not be heard by people outside the group. Meetings may be private, but considering the venue that you have chosen, you will need to adjust to it by toning it down to keep the information within the group. You may also see business meeting invitation.
2. Respect the place, buy something. Even those who simply need to connect to the internet or to study have the dignity of buying something, you should too. After all, you did agree to have the meeting be conducted in the coffee shop. And another, try not to hog all the electrical outlets if ever you’re going to use a laptop during the meeting. You may also see formal meeting invitation template.
Sample Official Corporate Meeting Invitation Template
Creative Official Meeting Invitation Template
“When life gives you lemons, make lemonade”, this phrase is actually motivational and is intended for conveying a positive attitude to others when they are facing hardships. According to writer Elbert Hubbard, who coined the phrase, lemons are symbolic of the difficulties in life. For the meeting invitation format above, the lemons here symbolize the issues that the group is facing and will need to be discussed.
Official General Meeting Invitation Template
If you prefer to go with a modern theme for your meeting invitations, then you may want to choose the artistic template above. It makes use of a hexagon-shaped frame to put emphasis on the type of meeting that will be held. Though this invitation design is a bit on the minimalist side, it also contains paint splatter effects to enhance its appearance.
Official Open House Meeting Invitation Template
For schools and institutions, you will still need to conduct meetings either internally or with the students and their family to be able to discuss relevant school matters. These meetings may either be about the school’s policies, or it may also be about upcoming events. Nevertheless, school meetings are important and you’ll find out why in a bit.
Importance of School Meetings
School meeting samples should be done properly because it is the most effective means of making decisions and motivating the staff. Another benefit that can be gained by properly-conducted meetings is that the attendees are allowed to contribute and share their own opinion with regards to the topic, and this will make them feel more engaged in the school organization. If the meeting is properly documented in the minutes, then it will most likely lead to evident or tangible results.
Modern Official Annual Meeting Invitation Template
Above is another take on a modern-themed business meeting invitation that you might also be interested in. This event invitation template is intended for general assembly meetings, or AGM’s, which is basically a meeting that is open to all members of the organization. But for a clearer picture of what an AGM is, read the definition below.
What Is an Annual General Meeting?
It is a meeting which is attended by the general membership of the organization, which means it is open to all who belong within the group. AGM’s are commonly conducted by membership associations and business companies, and may even be required by laws or constitutions governing the body.
Sample Official Meeting Invitation Template
When we hear the phrase “What’s the buzz about?”, such as the one used on the formal invitation template above, it refers to asking someone about the recent news. For the template above, since it makes use of the phrase, you can already assume that the meeting will discuss the latest bits of news regarding the group.
Painting Official Meeting Invitation Template
Do you enjoy watercolor art? Then you may as well enjoy the design on the invitation template above. Here, it shows a flat illustration of a businessman trying to invite its audience to attend the meeting. And surrounding the businessman is a pink-colored circular border that adds to the creativity of this free invitation template.
Official Preparation Meeting Invitation Template
Planning to conduct a Temple and Priesthood Preparation meeting for boys and girls? Check out the template above. And if you’re not familiar with this type of meeting, read the definition below. You may also see conference invitation samples.
What Is a Temple and Priesthood Preparation Meeting?
Every year, The Church of Latter-Day Saints conducts this type of meeting for 11-year-old children to help them understand the blessings of temple and priesthood service, and making as well as keeping sacred covenants. During these meetings, the parents are also invited to provide guidance and support to their children. You may also see business e-mail invitation templates.
Official Business Conference Meeting Invitation Template
Importance of Conducting a Meeting
- By conducting meetings, issues and problems can be raised within the group, which when left unresolved, will obviously have negative effects on the members. During meetings, these conflicts can be resolved by allowing each member or a representative from each standpoint the opportunity to speak up.
- “No man is an island”, which means that man can not live completely isolated and that they will have to rely on others sooner or later. In groups, the decisions can not and should not be made by one member alone, which is why there are meetings, for the group members to give their opinion before making a decision. You may also see conference invitation templates.
- When a group grows, it will also help its group members to grow with it as well, and this is because meetings allow the members to realize their importance in the group. Once they do, they will become more motivated in doing what they need to do to help the group. You may also see conference invitation samples.
- Ideally, meetings are conducted over a given period of time, and this can be made sure by preparing an agenda beforehand for the meeting to be organized. With meetings, the group will be able to properly utilize their resources which includes their money, time, and effort. You may also see conference invitations.
How to Conduct a Meeting Effectively
- As we said earlier, it is very important that an agenda is prepared before conducting a meeting. This way, you as a chairperson will be able to determine which key points need to be discussed more and which ones don’t. You may also see meeting invitation templates.
- As the chairperson of the meeting, it is very important that you show up earlier than the attendees, and this allows you to check the venue, and finalize on other important matters. You may also see sample invitations.
- Once the meeting has officially started, do a roll call of the people if you have a list of the attendees. Or if not, give the floor to the attendees and let them introduce themselves. After that, review the prepared agenda to inform the attendees on the subject matters that will be discussed. How you perceive it says a ton for the other individual as well. You may also see invitation template samples.
- As much as you can, keep the discussion according to the agenda. There may be times that the topic would drift away from the subject matter, and it is up to you to keep it right on track to avoid wasting time. You may also see sample invitation templates.
- Before officially closing the meeting, set a tentative sample schedule for the next meeting and ask if it doesn’t conflict with any of the attendee’s schedules. You may even want to inform your attendees to expect an invitation through the mail if you wish to take things formally.
Were you able to find what you need from our collection of meeting invitation designs and templates? Every single one of these templates were professionally designed by some of the world’s leading graphic artists, and we can already assure you that these templates are indeed high-quality. Another thing that we can assure you is that these templates will make every single penny of your money’s worth.
Since we already mentioned about making your money’s worth with these templates, how much will you really need to spend for them? Not much, actually. These templates are reasonably priced, so you don’t really need to worry about the costs. And lastly, what are templates if they’re not editable? Good thing ours are fully editable and you can make as much changes to them as you need just to pull off that invitation design that you want. If you already know the tips for writing a great invitation, download a template now so you can start working on your official meeting invitations.