Let’s just make this quick, who doesn’t love to watch movies? You could either be young or old, but you should at least have a specific genre that you enjoy watching. Whether it’s love stories, romantic comedies, science fiction, horror, or action, there should at least be one of these genres that really gets you hooked or engaged. You can also see raffle and movie ticket templates.
While books tell stories to the reader, they stimulate the reader’s imagination allowing them to picture out the events inside their head. With movies, they also tell a story the same way as books do, but the only difference is that the events are actually visualized for viewers. You may also see movie ticket templates.
Below, we have various event invitation designs and templates that users can download and use, and the best thing about these templates is that they all resemble movie ticket templates. You may use these templates for any type of event, movie-themed or not, and you can check out the designs yourself by scrolling down.
A ticket is a small sheet of paper or card that certifies that an individual has paid an admission fee to gain access to a certain place or venue. Examples of such venues are movie theaters, concert halls, or sports grounds, wherein only people who can present a ticket are allowed to enter. You can also see award winning movie ticket templates.
There are actually many types of tickets, and a movie ticket is one of those types. Movie tickets are almost the same as any other ticket (except traffic tickets), but these are intended for a specific purpose. Movie tickets are used to permit a person to watch a movie inside a movie theater. You may also see free ticket templates.
In most movie tickets, it usually consists of the movie’s name, the date and time that the ticket is valid for, the theater number, and the seat number (some tickets don’t indicate the seat number because the theater allows its viewers to sit anywhere).
An invitation is a card or paper stock that contains a message requesting the recipient to attend an event. Sending an event invitation is considered as the most proper means of inviting a person to an event, whether it’s through an e-invitation or the traditional method.
With casual events, many people would rather invite their guests informally either via phone call, text message, or social media messengers, and this is due to the fact that these methods are actually quicker and more efficient.
With formal events, on the other hand, invitations are a must, it is even highly recommended that an RSVP card is sent along with the invitation simply to request confirmation as to who are able to attend the event.
In terms of the different types of invitations, there actually aren’t that many to choose from. The only difference that you can probably notice between the various types of invitations is how the contents are being presented, the method of response used, the tone and choice of words, and the size of the card stock. To make it simpler to remember, we will only be discussing to you three types of invitations. Take note, you may find more than just three types on other websites. You may also see homerun baseball ticket templates.
These open-face invitation cards show the information about your event right away, making them perfect for hanging on the wall, a bulletin board, or a refrigerator. You may want to take advantage on the margin areas of of this type of invitation card, wherein even without indicating the theme, the margins will already show it.
If the margin areas look colorful or fancy, the reader can assume that the event will be informal. But if the margin looks clean and elegant, the reader can immediately associate it with a formal event. This type of invitation is best for casual events such as company grand openings, children’s birthday party, or a baby shower.
These invitations require no envelope since its contents are already sealed up inside, but you may still be able to put them inside an envelope if you insist. This type of invitations make it exciting on the part of the recipient since the opening builds up the anticipation the same way that kids get excitement when opening a present. Because this type of invitations no longer need to be placed inside an envelope, it has been considered as an all-in-one invitation. You can also read printable ticket templates.
Oftentimes, even the RSVP is integrated onto the same card, but can be torn off to be sent back to the host. These invitations may be suitable for graduation ceremony parties, employee appreciation dinner events, catered dinner parties, or fundraising events.
This type of invitations are mostly design to impress and make a statement towards the recipient. These usually contain monogrammed seals, color coordinated ribbons and laces, and fancy, colorful patterns to make it impressively striking. These invitations are usually printed on a colorful, layered paper stock, and are meant to alert your invitees to a special event. Sometimes, pocket invitations may not include a separate response card, and it will depend on the RSVP method requested by the host. You may want to use these invitations for formal weddings, bachelorette parties, baby showers, or awards ceremonies.
Movies or films are divided into various storytelling styles called genres, some lean more towards humor, some towards fantasy, and some towards romance. Though these genres may often be used together, such as romantic-comedies and action-adventure, each one of these are unique from one another, meaning they are able to cater to different types of viewers. You can also see sports ticket templates for events.
Below is a list of some of film’s main genres:
1. Action. These movies are noted for being energetic, chase scenes, explosions, and the use of physical stunts. Action films are often comprised of a good guy fighting a bad guy in order to put an end to the latter’s diabolical plans. You may also see baseball ticket templates.
2. Adventure. Adventure films are commonly exciting and thrilling, mostly taking place in historical or isolated locations. This genre is often combined with the action genre. You can also read free printable ticket templates.
3. Comedy. These movies are more light-hearted than the first two ones and lean more towards laughs and comic relief. The comedy film genre can also be divided into different sub-genres including slapstick, spoof, parody, black comedy, and romantic-comedy—which is a combination between love story and comedy. You may also like printable tickets.
4. Drama. This movie genre is commonly serious and plot-driven, and usually portrays realistic or relatable characters, settings, life situations, and stories. Oftentimes, the drama film genre will incorporate a touch of humor to the story, but not too much that it will already be considered a comedy. You may also read blank ticket templates.
5. Horror. These movies are made to scare their audiences in one way or another. Some horror movies rely on jump scares to frighten their viewers, either through visual or audio, and some through discomfort or uneasiness. The most popular sub-genres of horror include psychological, slasher, thriller, zombie, and monster. You can also read PSD ticket templates.
6. Musical. Probably considered to be just as light-hearted as the comedy film genre, these movies lean more towards song and dance numbers to convey their story. Musical films emphasize full-scale scores that are either sung or danced by the characters, and is integrated into the scene/s. You can also see creative ticket designs.
First of all, these templates were professionally-designed by some of today’s highly skilled and creative graphic artists, and made it available for download so that you won’t have to make your own invitations from scratch. Aside from just being designed professionally, these ticket invitation templates also come in exceptionally crisp quality and vibrant colors to make you appreciate every detail on the design.
Also, these sample ticket invitation templates can be edited fully, allowing you to modify it as much as you need. Lastly, these templates can be downloaded for a low, reasonable price, which means you have got nothing to lose if you download any of them.
Before we end this article, were you able to find what you need for your movie-themed event? We hope you have but if you’re still having second thoughts regarding our templates, then here are a few good-to-know qualities about these ticket invitation templates that may help convince you that they are indeed worth downloading.