Reunions are important gatherings as they may only happen once a year or when the schedule of the attendees permits them to get together for a short period of time. Reunions may be for families, old classmates, friends, and other organizations and groups that would like to meet up after a long time of not seeing each other.
We can provide you with reunion invitation templates to serve as your references in creating invitations should you be hosting or organizing a reunion event. Other than that, we also have samples of different invitation templates used in various occasions, programs, and gatherings.
Free Class Reunion Invitation Template
Family Reunion Invitation Template in PSD
Family Reunion Invitation Card Template
Modern Family Reunion Invitation Card Template
Family BBQ Reunion Invitation Template
Classic Family Reunion Invitation Template
Family Reunion Invitation Template in Word
Family Dinner Reunion Invitation to Edit
Vintage Family Reunion Invitation to Print
Free Sample Family Reunion Invitation
Free Reunion Invitation Template
Family Reunion Invitation Template
Reunion Invitation Card Template
Inclusion of a Reunion Invitation
A basic reunion invitation includes the following information:
- The purpose of the reunion.
- The people who are invited to attend a specific reunion.
- The date and time that the reunion will be held.
- The location of the reunion.
- The items that are needed to be brought in a specific reunion.
- The suggested attire for a particular reunion.
- The programs and activities that will happen in the reunion.
A family reunion is usually attended by the members of a clan. Relatives see each other during this time, which seldom happens in a year’s duration because of the different commitments by the members of the particular clan. A family reunion may be done for the following reasons:
- There is a holiday that is to be celebrated.
- There are important events that requests the presence of the family members and relatives of the person to whom the event is for.
- The date of the family reunion is already set every year.
- Members of a clan, especially if its an entire family, has visited the country if they have already migrated to a different location for a period of time.
If you want to see more samples of this kind of reunion invitation, you may browse through other family reunion invitation templates in the link provided.
Class Reunion Invitation Template
High School Reunion Invitation Template
Alumni Reunion Invitation Template
A basic class reunion includes the following items:
- The class for whom the reunion is.
- The school that the entire class have attended together.
- The date that the class graduated in a specific academic level.
- The date of the reunion.
- The time that the class reunion is expected to start.
- The location of the class reunion.
- The cost that each attendees need to pay if the reunion is not shouldered by the school or a committee.
- The purpose of the class reunion.
- The contact person who the members of a particular class may reach should they have further questions and inquiries about the reunion that is to happen.
Importance of Having a Reunion Invitation
A reunion invitation is an important tool used in different reunion gatherings for the following reasons:
- It allows the invited people to know information about the reunion where they are asked to show up.
- It creates awareness about the programs and activities that will transpire in a specific reunion.
- It will let the attendees reserve their schedules for them to be able to attend the reunion.
- It serves as an announcement that a reunion schedule is to take place.
If you will be creating a reunion invitation to be given out to the invited guests of a specific reunion, be sure that the details that you are to put are all accurate and correct during the time of writing. Should there be changes over time, also assure that the people who have already received the reunion invitations will be notified. Other than our reunion invitations, you may also browse through our picnic invitation templates.