Spa parties are a great way to spend memorable moments with your girlfriends. Forget the formal parties, luncheons, and the nights you and your gals are drenched in a river of booze. Treat your girlfriends the relaxing heaven they so deserve!Are you planning to have a spa party soon? Whether a bachelorette party, birthday party invitations, or just plain hanging out with your beloved girls, you need to send lovely invites which will make them look forward to a night of relaxation blended with hysterical girly fun.
First impressions can really help set the tone for the rest of your spa party hence we want to make things easier for you by providing you with our variety of spa Party Invitation Templates which you can download and edit easily according to your preferences. You may also see invitation designs.
Spa Party Invitation Template
Spa Mask Party Invitation Template
Spa Invitation Template
Free Bachelorette Spa Party Invitation Template
Bachelorette Spa Party Invitation
Spa Birthday Party Invitation
Frozen Spa Party Invitation
How to Plan Epic Spa Parties
Are you new to this spa party planning? Allow us to give you a nudge in the right direction with these simple easy steps which will guide you in your planning.
Before anything else, decide on the number of guests. The best number of people attending a spa party is six to ten. Anything beyond 10 is ill-advised. Afterward, decide where you want to hold your party. Some opt for spa centers, while others opt to host it indoors. If spa centers interest you, make sure you check out whether or not they have spa packages for groups. Most spas do, and this can help you save money.
Plan the activities carefully. There is a plethora of spa activities which you can include in your itinerary. Just to give you some examples:
- Nail painting—classic manicure and pedicure
- Nail art—get your girls to engage their creative side by making them design their own nails with tiny, colorful stones, glitters, and other creative nail art.
- Foot spa
- Hand spa
- Body waxing
- Body massage—this one is a must. No spa experience will be complete without this. If your spa party is at home, then you can hire a masseuse and set up comfy, plush mattresses for your girlfriends to lie on while getting well-deserved back massages.
- Facial mask—you can make your own from fresh fruits like avocados, orange, lemon, and cucumber. You can also buy ready-made masks from your local beauty store. Make sure you prepare varying mixtures of facial masks such as rejuvenating, relaxing, brightening, etc., in order to make them feel like pampered princess.
- Lotions—lather on gooey face moisturizers and creamy body butters. This will surely send your girls to queen heaven.
- Movies—your troop would definitely have a joyous time watching Mean Girls or Legally Blonde. But of course, movies have no gender. You can watch anything from Lars Von Trier films to action movies, as long as you will all enjoy it!
Tailor invites which invoke feelings of relaxation, calm, and a bit of zesty fun. To save time, you can just download our Invitation Templates and fill in the details, and then voila. you are ready to send these cute messengers to your girls!
Spa Slumber Party Invitation
Printable Spa Party Invitation
Bridal Shower Spa Party Invitation
When you opt for the spa centers, then be sure to book the place, the facilities, and its services at least a month before the party. However, if you planned a spa party at home, you also need to book or hire a bunch of professional masseuse.
Greet Your Guests with a Happy Bag
On the day of your party, greet your guests with a bag. Each of these bags should contain nail art stuff, makeup, cleansers, facials masks, lotions, creams, and etc.
You can choose anything from popcorn, chips, and chocolates to healthy sandwiches, yogurt, and cleansing smoothies.
Now that you’ve learned the ropes, go plan that party now. And if it interests you, you may also check out our Naming Ceremony Invitations. Simply click on the link provided.