Owning a company is no walk in the park. But owning a corporation is not so easy either. Are you looking for a good way to make your corporate business shine? Well, look no further for we have collected a few samples of Corporate Company logo designs for you to choose from! All you got to do is to categorize your business with the right logo.
Before we march on to that, here’s a rundown on what a corporate logo is: It is a powerful corporate identity tool and it is the tool on how the public can recognize your business. This can be even more valuable than the physical assets of the firm. Achieving a logo aims to establish an image of stability.
Corporate Company Logo Vector
Corporate Business Company Logo
Corporate Company Agency Logo
Abstract Corporate Company Logo
Let’s Get Started
Here on our website, we offer a huge category of logos you could choose from. From sports logos, to brand logos, and even restaurant logos, we have it all for you.
In this article, we concentrate on company logos. Here are the logos that we offer:
- Corporate Company Logo Vector is a logo designed by using mathematical shapes and objects. As evident by the image, which its shows a cube or a hexagonal design. Vector logos can be scaled by any amount without degrading the quality of the image. So this is a good choice when using your logo in applying them in different formats such as business cards, trade banners, websites, etc.
- Corporate Business Company Logo—this type of logo is usually for branding. Examples of these are Coca Cola and Starbucks Coffee. This can last your company for years, and it visually impacts your customers.
- Corporate Company Agency Logo—this type of logo differentiates a corporate from an agency. Corporations revolve around stability and take things in a “slowly but surely” pace. Agencies, on the other hand, revolve around giving service to clients and sectors.
- Abstract Corporate Company Logos are designed using, well, abstracts. They offer a unique style to your business to catch the attention of your customers easily. Although this type of logo is simple, it takes a lot of work in making one, but guaranteed it makes a lasting impression to the public. Examples are Nike and Pepsi.
Check out more company logos on our website for more options.
Sports Company Corporate Logo Design
Cleaning Corporate Company Logo
Construction Corporate Company Logo
- Sports Company Corporate Logo Design is basically used in sports. This kind of logo showcases your services related with sports. Logos on athletes or players’ uniforms is an example of advertising your company name. Examples are Speedo, Adidas, and Lacoste.
- Cleaning Corporate Company Logo. This logo is made for the customers to easily identify that your company offers cleaning products and services. Example of this are janitorial services and carpet cleaning companies.
- Construction Corporate Company Logo. As the name suggests, it is a logo that represents that your company offers construction services. From heavy construction to demolition works. Other companies also offer specializations such as management, real estate planning, development, acquisition, etc.
We hope this has helped you in choosing the right logo for your company. Best of luck! For further ideas, you can check out more corporate logos here.