When we speak of a company, one of the things that come into our minds is their logo. Surely, a logo is an important component that represents any company. It serves as their identification—or what others would put it, the face of the company. If you would notice, every company bears a logo that is unique from others.
146+ FREE COMPANY Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), HTML5, WordPress, Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple Apple (MAC) Keynote, Google Slides
Having an eye-catching logo helps people remember your company easier. This, in turn, will make your company more memorable over your myriad of competitors in the market. So, if you are looking to attract more customers to your market, make sure to choose from these cool, one-of-a-kind company logo designs!
Free Company Anniversary Logos
Company 25th Anniversary Logo
Company Anniversary Logo
Company Employee Anniversary Logo
Free Company Brand Logos
Clothing Company Brand Logo
Finance Company Brand Logo
Company Brand Management Logo
Free Company Event Logos
Event Planning Company Logo
Event Photography Company Logo
Company Royal Event Logo
Free Company Food Logos
Food Company Magazine Logo
Food Recycling Company Logo
Company Food Truck Logo
Free Company Group Logos
Company Group Home Logo
Company Group Therapy Logo
Software Company Logo
Why a Good Logo Is Essential for the Success of Your Company
A logo can help you to magically stand out from your other competitors. They can come in different designs, shapes, and colors. So whether you are looking for contemporary or vintage company logos, you need to make sure that it will effectively represent your company and that it should be able to convey your company’s goals and values to ultimately attract your target audience. So what are the other significance of having a good logo for your company? Read on to know more.
- It boosts brand awareness. Obviously, company logos with unfathomable design make attracting customers impossible. However, company logos with clear and intelligent designs do not have a hard time bringing customers into their market. A good, if not great, logo design portrays the overall nature and core of the company.
- A good logo can effectively portray professionalism, stability, and reliability. No matter if you have a small company, these business logo templates can help you find some inspirations.
- Having a good logo can conjure good first impression in customers. A professional-looking logo can make your target customers think that you are operating a trustworthy and credible business.
- It can also help keep your customers loyal to your brand. Having bold business logo designs definitely play an important role in the growth of a company. If your logo looks outdated and dull, it can potentially send off your customers to your competitors.
Factors That Can Make or Break Your Logo
Company logos are not just all about cool and awesome designs. There are certain factors to look out when choosing a logo for your company. Check out the following factors to help you create the perfect logo.
- Uniqueness – When we speak of uniqueness, you do not have come up with a logo that obviously states what your company has to offer to your clients. Take a look at Starbucks and Apple. Their respective logos tell differently from what the company offers, yet they managed to be two of the top brands in the marketing world today. Puzzled? You do not have to. Just do not copy or come up with an almost similar logo designs with the hopes of attracting attention. Instead of getting more attention, it will have a negative effect on your company.
- Size and shape – When choosing or designing the best company logo designs, it is extremely essential to consider the size and shape of the logo. Your logo does not need to have intricate shapes. Because sometimes, the simpler the logo’s size and shape, the more it can attract customers. Take a look at the McDonald’s logo. Its logo only features a yellow letter M on a red background, yet it is one of the most popular fast-food chains in the world for over a number of years.
- Color – When choosing a color for your logo, make sure that it is pleasing to look at and that is does not hurt your customer’s eyes.
Free Music Company Logos
Music Note Company Logo
Music Production Company Logo
Music and Sound Company Logo
Free Company Product Logos
Company Product Branding Logo
Company Product Safety Logo
Care Product Company Logo
Free Real Estate Company Logos
Real Estate Marketing Company Logo
Real Estate Company Agent Logo
Commercial Real Estate Company Logo
Free Company Wellness Logos
Company Wellness Program Logo
Wellness and Health Company Logo
Wellness Company Comitte Logo
Free Construction Company Logos
Construction Company Building Logo
Construction Equipment Company Logo
Construction Company Logo
Choosing and Designing a Logo for Your Company
Before choosing a company logo, there are a few important things you need to consider in order to build your brand strategically. Remember that a greatly designed logo can render pointless if your target audience are having a hard time understanding what you want to convey if it is too complicated.
- Check your competitors. First off, it is highly essential to check the logos used by your competitors in the market. This can prevent any tendency of choosing a logo with similar designs. Remember that being able to stand out from your competitors is the best way to be successful in your business endeavors.
- Contemplate on the image. The image you will incorporate in your logo can should be able to leave a lasting good impression in the minds of your target customers. However, avoid strong looking logo as it can fend off your customers.
- Choose the right color to represent your company. Do you know that colors you incorporate in your logo says a lot about your company?
- Yellow – In the marketing world, yellow represents confidence, enthusiasm, clarity, and trustworthiness.
- Red – Have you ever noticed that most restaurants used red in their logo? This is because it helps increase appetite. On the other hand, it also boosts necessity in clearance sales that usually attracts impulsive shoppers.
- Blue – This color is most often used in the corporate world because it represents productivity, security, gentleness, and trust.
- Orange – Companies sporting orange logos conveyed happiness, friendliness, affordability, and confidence.
- Black – This color is the perfect choice for you if your company wants to convey classiness, and luxury to your customers.
- Make sure it is flexible. We all know that write promotional materials, such as business cards or signages. That is why it is crucial that your logo is versatile enough and will look good on these materials.
- Ask for feedback. There are probably a lot of times when you think that you have found the perfect design for your logo. However, it is a wise idea to ask for other’s opinion. In case for any negative feedback, listen to what they have to say. You can also them what message does the logo conveys to them.
If you want your logo to be professionally designed, you must be willing to invest in the services of an expert designer. However, if you are pressed for time, our website also expertly offers designed company logos that you can download without any fee. (You may need to check with the authors or publishers for certain commercial restrictions, though.)
Free Financial Company Logos
Financial Company Services Logo
Financial Consulting Company Logo
Financial Express Company Logo
Free Sports Company Logos
Sports Apparel Company Logo
Company Sports Academy Logo
Company Sports League Logo
Free Vintage Company Logos
Vintage Musical Company Logo
Vintage Environmental Company Logo
Vintage Security Company Logo
Free Car Company Logos
Car Wash Company Logo
Car Company Logo with Wings
Car Rental Company Logo
Free Catering Company Logos
Catering Company Compass Logo
Catering Company Project Logo
Catering Company Logo with Aprons
Basic Types of Logos You Can Use for Your Company
If you want a strong and successful company, having a distinct and effective logo is a must in building your company’s brand. Whether you are looking for manufacturing company logos or engineering company logos, successful companies tend to increase the number of the loyal customers using simple yet noteworthy logos. But did you know that there are seven basic types of logos that you can choose from? Before we discuss the different types of logo, here are some key points that require your careful and thoughtful consideration:
- Consider whether the type of logo you will choose for your brand will compliment with your product.
- How will the logo increase the aesthetic appearance of your marketing and promotional materials?
- What are the feelings and emotions conjured by your logo when your customers see them on your product? Does it cause feelings of positiveness or aggressiveness?
And finally, we get to the nitty-gritty of it all—the basic logo types.
Wordmark or Text
This is probably the simplest type of logo you can use for your company. But do not get fooled by its simplicity—some of the widely popular companies or brands such as Google and Facebook use wordmark logos to represent their company. One of the advantages of using wordmark logos is that it helps customers to remember your company name better. To make it more effective, it is vital to carefully choose the type of font that will represent the aspect of your company.
Lettermarks or Initial
If you have a long company name, it would be a smart idea to use its initials, rather than its full name. This is because customers will have a hard time memorizing the name of your company. Unfortunately, there are a lot of customers who will not exert effort to remember your company. Popular companies that used this type of logo are AT&T, IBM, NASA, CNN, and HP.
Brandmark or Icon
If you think a symbol or an icon will effectively represent your company, then go ahead. Even without using a single word or text, you can still effectively and efficiently encourage your customers to engage in your company. Think about internationally known companies such as Microsoft, Apple, and Twitter.
One of the great advantages of using a combination logo is that is increases your company’s versatility. You can combine brandmark with lettermarks or wordmarks to attract customers to your company as well as make them easily remember your name. This is a great strategy to make people associate your brand name with your image or mascot. Some of the popular companies that use the combination mark logos are Burger King, Puma, Adidas, and Pizza Hut.
Although there can be a myriad of company logo choices you could download for free on the internet, take some time to carefully consider the factors that will bring great success to your company.