Branding is what essentially makes the company known in the community. It’s the face of the company that sells the products and provides the services. According to Business Dictionary, branding is the process involved in creating a unique name and image for products and services that a certain company offers through the use of advertising and marketing mediums for the purpose of attracting loyal customers.
One of the most important factors in branding is the logo. Logos can make or break the brand’s image, depending on how it is being portrayed and depicted. You can check our website and this collection for Free Logo Designs to give you an idea.
Lion King Logo
Burger King Logo
Royal King Logo
Vintage King Logo
Principles of a Good Logo Design
If you already have a picture on your mind of how you wanted your company logo to look like, you can read below about the five principles on good logo design. This is according to and referenced by the California State University–Northridge:
- Simplicity. Making your company’s logo simple can help achieve memorability and timelessness since the average person can only absorb your logo for a few seconds.
- Memorable. Have the effort in making your company logo extra special that it will mark the customer’s hearts. This will cause you to not be easily forgotten by most people including your own customers.
- Timelessness. Timelessness is being able to stand the test of time, no matter how many storms and challenges your brand may encounter. Crown Logos, for example, can be rooted since the monarchy was founded, yet up until now, it’s still commonly used as a logo in a lot of different brands.
- Versatility. This helps your logo to be easily adaptable. When making a logo, think about how it will be able to adapt when printing into brochures, labels, business cards and the like.
- Relevance. This is in accordance to your company’s industry. It’s highly recommended to have a logo that relates to whichever industry it is that your company choose to venture.
King Logo for Company
Abstract King Logo Design
King Crown Logo
King Logo Vector
Free King Logo
For Better Logo Output
If the brand that you want has something to do with strength, imperial, or jungle vibe, you can learn a lot from Lion Logos. The lion is the king of the jungle and therefore represents strength, ferocity, royalty, grandeur, and leadership.
One of the simple ways you can incorporate and relate the logos to the industry that you want to venture in is to somehow relate your logo with iconic mammals—lions, wolves, dove, horses, and so on. It would be much easier to relate and connect to.
Although some companies and brand logos have a story behind their logos—which makes it even more memorable—logos, more often than not, are studied, researched, screened and reviewed, and tested before publishing and making it an official logo for that certain company. It’s also advisable to update your company logo to make it consistent from time to time. Avoid making drastic and adding dramatic changes, which isn’t related to the first logo or to the industry which you are in, to begin with. Being inconsistent makes it confusing and somehow complicated for the people especially customers to follow. People might also have the connotation that the company’s foundation is firm in the first place.