People love playing with jigsaw puzzles, not only children but also adults. Jigsaw puzzles can be enjoyed by people of different ages, children can even play it with adults and they can help each other finish the puzzle. It is very effective in exercising your brain—to develop children’s thinking skills and to help adults maintain good mental health.
Puzzles can also be used for other purposes. In this case, they can be used as the foreground for a logo. As long as it is appropriate for the company and the services it offers, a jigsaw puzzle-themed logo is just right. Check out our templates of logo designs here on our website and see if any of these can fit to how you envisioned your company’s logo to look like.
Vector Puzzle Logo
Creative Puzzle Logo
Business Design Puzzle Logo
Puzzle Piece Logo
Puzzle Globe Logo
Why Are Logos Necessary for a Company?
Logos are graphic images used to identify and to differentiate one company from another. Sometimes referred to as a logotype, it is a recognizable and distinctive symbol, which sometimes includes the company’s name. It is used for advertisement of products, services, or to promote companies and businesses.
- An effective logo design will show to the people that you are sincere and committed to presenting your company to the general public.
- Clients look for a well-defined business, therefore, establishing credibility through your logo can keep you ahead of the competition.
- People remember better from what they see than from what they hear. Therefore, being consistent with your logo can help in retaining clients.
- A well-designed logo can help in differentiating your company from the others.
- Having an effective and professional-looking logo can give the impression that your company is dedicated to serving their clients.
All about Jigsaw Puzzles
- The jigsaw puzzles were first invented by John Spilsbury in 1760, a mapmaker from Berkshire.
- It was originally called “dissected maps” but was changed to the now-known “jigsaw puzzle” in 1909.
- Jigsaw puzzles requires both sides of your brain to work. The left side analyzes the different pieces and the right side sees the finished helps in overseeing the finished product.
- Jigsaw puzzles can help in enhancing mental and intellectual grown in children.
- For adults, jigsaw puzzles can also reduce the chances of developing mental illnesses such as dementia and Alzheimer’s.
For more logo templates to choose from, you may check out our collection of creative logo designs.
Square Puzzle Logo
World Puzzle Logo
Colorful Puzzle Logo
Mind Puzzle Logo
Guidelines in Designing a Logo
- The logo should be distinctive and can be found easily even at a distance.
- The overall design should be appropriate for the company or business.
- The design of the logo should also work in harmony with the name of the company.
- The font of the logo, if there is any, should be legible enough.
- The logo would also look good in black and white or monochrome.
Did you find the jigsaw puzzle-themed logo that you were looking for? If you did, then don’t hesitate to download any of our templates. These templates were designed by creative and talented graphic artists with a lot of experience in designing logos for companies. You may be able to download any of these templates at a reasonable cost, and you can choose to save it in either PSD, Vector AI, or EPS formats.
For video game enthusiasts out there, we also have an entire collection of game logos for you, feel free to explore. If, however, you weren’t able to find what you were looking for on this page, then scroll down to the bottom and check out the links to other related content found all around our website.