Do you feel the need for speed? If you are a fan of NASCAR or the Formula One, then this is the place for you. We have an entire collection of racing team logo templates for all the speed junkies out there. These templates were designed by creative graphic artists who aim to provide you with the best-quality logos.
Feel free to look around our website as we have many logo templates for you to choose from. We made sure that we’ll be able to cater our services to a wide range of consumers. With our logos, you might just find the decal you are looking for.
If you are looking for templates that you can download for free, check out our collection of Free Logo Designs.
Red Bull Racing Team Logo
Car Racing Team Logo
Racing Team Logo Vector
Free Racing Team Logo
Facts about Racing
- F1 car engines are only good for two hours of racing, unlike usual car engines that can last for as long as twenty years.
- F1 engines can rev up to 18,000 rpm, which is three times the regular engine that can only rev up to 6,000 rpm.
- F1 cars can accelerate from 0 to 160 kph and can decelerate back to zero in just four seconds.
- F1 cars weigh around 550 kilograms.
- NASCAR was founded in 1948 by Bill France.
- NASCAR cars can reach speeds of up to 200 mph.
- NASCAR stadiums can hold up to 170,000 spectators, which is much bigger than for any other sport in North America.
- Ever since the steel and foam energy reduction barriers were installed on NASCAR race tracks, crash impacts have reduced by 70 percent. These safety barriers can be abbreviated as SAFER.
- In NASCAR, no driver has been killed since the head-and-neck restraints became a requirement in 2001.
Logos Do’s and Don’ts
In designing your next decal or the logo for your garage, we offer these these tips for you to keep in mind:
- Logos should be kept simple. This way, it will be much easier for the people to remember it.
- Do some research. First and foremost, you should know what your company and what your business is about. And if needed, research about the meanings of the different colors.
- Make sure the colors used will be able to blend with each other.
- Never copy the logo of other companies or businesses.
- Don’t use too many fonts in your logo—two font types are the recommended maximum.
- Don’t put too much details on your logo and don’t make your logo too complicated to understand.
If you’re into sports, then check out our collection of Sports Logos. It contains templates of different sports in general.
Racing Team Sports Logo
Abstract Racing Team Logo
Racing Team Champion Logo
Holden Racing Team Logo
Now that we have provided you with our collection of logo templates, download a copy on to your computer now. These templates can be accessed and downloaded easily for a modest royalty fee, while some others only require you to register a free account. You can choose to save it in either PSD, PNG or EPS formats, depending on your business restrictions and needs.
You won’t have to worry about the quality because these templates come in high resolution to provide you with the quality that you deserve. And these templates are compatible with most image-editing software and are fully editable to give you enough freedom needed to make you preferred changes.
If you are looking for old-school logos, then check out our collection of Retro Style Logos. You’ll be sure to get that vintage feeling out of these templates. However, if you couldn’t find what you were looking for on this page, then scroll to the bottom and check out the links to other related contents found on our website.