Logos are graphic marks, emblems, or symbols commonly used by commercial enterprises, organizations, and even individuals to assist and advance instant public recognition. There are purely graphic symbols, icons, and logos, which are composed of the name of the organization (a logotype or word mark).
For those who are looking for logos with awesome designs, especially those who are looking for great wedding symbols, no need to look elsewhere, we got what you want. With our wedding logos in vintage designs or Wedding Logo Templates, we guarantee you will love them all. These are perfect for that retro feel on your wedding. So go ahead and check them out.
Vintage Wedding Logo Vector
Vintage Roses Wedding Logo
Floral Vintage Wedding Logo
Abstract Vintage Wedding Logo
Luxury Vintage Wedding Logo
Weddings can be in various forms as well, depending on a couple’s preference. It does not need to be in the same form and setup. If you want to, you can even put your wedding to a whole new level by choosing a different venue instead of the usual place of worship. There are actually a lot of variations for how and where to tie the knot.
- Civil wedding. This is usually held in a town hall or courthouse or in a judge’s chamber and is always presided by a judge or a mayor.
- Religious wedding. Takes place in a place of worship such as church, chapels, parishes, and so on. Usually the bride or groom is a member of the congregation.
- Proxy wedding. Though this is very rare, this type of wedding takes place when the bride or groom cannot actually attend the ceremony, generally because of serving overseas in the military.
- Mass wedding. Referred to as mass wedding ceremony, the group wedding includes numerous of couples who legally tie the knot at the same time and the same day.
- Destination wedding. Usually held in a romantic and exotic location. Since this requires travel, the wedding celebrations are firsthand with fewer than 20 guests.
Exchanging vows, proclamation of love to the public, presenting of symbolic gifts—weddings are truly a memorable and exciting ceremonies that every couple should experience.
Related article: Vintage Advertising Logos
Vintage Monogram Wedding Logo
Vintage Wedding Photography Logo
Vintage Calligraphic Wedding Logo
Vintage Watercolor Wedding Logo
Ornamental Vintage Wedding Logo
Wedding ceremonies are usually continued by wedding receptions or wedding meals in which the custom may include expressions from the groom or bride’s father, best man, and, highly likely, the bride herself; the newlywed couples will then have their first dance together; and then the cutting of cake.
Why Choose Ours?
Now, talking about wedding events, if you and your partner are planning for your wedding, you already have all the needed things prepared but can’t decide as to what should be the design for your wedding invitations that matches your interest, then no need to worry. We got your back. We have the gorgeous designs for your wedding invitation cards. You and your guests will surely love.
There are 9 choices for you to choose and each comes with elegant and gorgeous designs. They are all in a good-quality resolution for that clear layout pattern. The colors used are classical and astonishing, truly great for your wedding event. So what are you waiting for? Make your wedding more unforgettable with these wedding invitations. Go ahead and select the ones you like the most. Share this page with someone who also wants their wedding event to be more meaningful. With our wedding invitation cards, it is absolutely a great and perfect deal.
You can check our Architecture Logo Designs.