Water is everywhere, water is life, and water is the driving force of all nature. We need water to quench our thirst, we also need it to cleanse ourselves, we need it to cool us down when the heat scorches our bodies, and we need water for our plants to live and grow. Indeed, people won’t miss water until the well runs dry.
A logo, on the other hand, is a graphical image used to identify a company or an organization. Logos may or may not include the company’s name beside, above, or below the symbol. Some logos are stylized versions of the company’s name, and some are abstract looking but still reflects to what the company is about. For logo templates that can be edited using Adobe Photoshop, check out our collection of Free PSD Logos.
Water Logo Design
Water Bottle Logo
Save Water Logo
Drinking Water Logo
Water Logo for Company
Water Logo Vector
Benefits of Water
- The human is composed of 60 percent water, which helps in the digestion, absorption, circulation, transfer of nutrients, and regulation of body temperature.
- Drinking water can help in controlling calories indirectly. We can either drink at least two glasses of water before meals to fill us up early, or we can substitute carbonated or alcoholic drinks with water instead.
- Water can balance body fluids. Throughout the day, we lose fluids and electrolytes and one effective way to replace them is by drinking water.
- Water can keep us hydrated, and when we are well-hydrated, it prevents our skin from early wrinkles and getting dry.
- Water can help in maintaining good functioning of the kidneys. It helps in cleansing our entire body and also in filtering the wastes left in our kidneys.
- Drinking water regularly can help in the food’s digestion and can soften the waste products, which can prevent or relieve constipation.
If the old-school feel is your thing, then check out our collection of Retro Style Logos.
Interesting facts about water
- Water covers around 70 percent of earth’s surface, but 97% of this is saltwater and 2 percent is frozen and unusable
- Pure water has a neutral pH of 7, which is neither acidic nor basic.
- By the time a person feels thirsty, their body has lost over 1 percent of its total water amount.
- 75 percent of the human brain is water and 75 percent of a living tree is water.
- A person can live about a month without food but only about a week without water.
Water Cycle Logo
Water Drop Logo
Abstract Water Logo
Water Logo Design
Tips on How to Drink More
- Have a beverage with every snack and meal and choose the beverages you enjoy.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables because they are actually high in water content. 20 percent of our fluid intake come from fruits and vegetables.
- Always have a water bottle with you.
Why Go for Our Logo Templates?
These templates were carefully selected from among the best ones all around the Internet and were designed by skillful and talented graphic artists. With good and stable Internet connection, these templates can be accessed and downloaded easily for a reasonable fee, while others are offered for free. You may be able to easily download any of these templates in high quality PSD, AI, or Vector EPS formats. Even when printed, we guarantee that these logo templates will provide you with the best quality.
For those who wish to make changes with these templates, you may do so because these are fully editable and are compatible with most photo-editing software available in the market. For other business-themed logo templates, you may also check out our collection of Corporate Logos and the many logo templates we have on our website.