A logo is an integral part of a company or an organization’s identity as it is a visual mark that forefronts your products or services in a unique and remarkable manner. Without a logo is like a child without a name, where no one knows anything about him or her. So, it is important to have something that will visually manifest your business in which your target market can recognize and associate with.
Logos are distinctive graphics or images that sets your company different from the others and are used to promote your brand. Creating them requires a thoughtful process in order to create a well-made image that perfectly represents your organization. So, here is a collection of Free PSD Logos that you can download and use to create one for your business.
Abstract Minimal Wave Logo
Creative World Wave Logo
Blue World Wave Logo
Business Wave Logo Design
Sea Wave Logo
Abstract Luxury Blue Waves Logo
The Meaning of a Wave Logo
In this article, we have presented some abstract wave logos which is perfect for businesses that involve water or anything related to it. Using wave logos can mean a lot of different things aside from being visually appealing.
- Flow. What other ways to represent flow than using waves and its flowing qualities. Waves can be great idea if you want to depict movement and motion in your logo.
- Motion. Designers use waves as a symbol of the constant motion of life that symbolizes the continuous flow of the ocean much like persistence and perseverance.
- Purity. Just like how water is used as a cleansing agent, having wave elements into your logo design indicates that your products are of pure and unadulterated quality.
- Tranquility. When the ocean is at peace, it gives a sense of tranquility and a feeling of peace beyond all worries or problems, which is ideal to use for relaxation products.
- Original. The ocean can also be considered as a primal state and the original condition from which other things arise and all other things are connected with.
For more logo ideas, feel free to browse other collections, such as our compilation of Airline Logos available on the site.
Earth World Wave Logo
Vector Wind Wave Logo
Customised Blue Wave Logo
Typographic Blue Wave Logo Design
The Importance of Logos
As mentioned before, logos are a critical aspect of businesses, and below are some reasons why it is so.
- Purpose. The main purpose of a logo is to serve as the face of the company. They provide essential information about the company through the choices of colors, fonts and images that comprises one.
- Design principles. A good logo is unique but comprehensible as it should help convey the vision and mission of the company it portrays as well as give a sense of meaning about the company or its industry.
- Brand identity. Logos are the main visual component of a company’s brand identity as it appears on stationery, websites, business cards, and advertising as way to communicate to your customers.
- Return on investment. An investment on a well-designed logo is usually profitable as potential customers get familiar with your business and respond positively to successive encounters with your brand.
- Details. Businesses should always pay attention to the consistency of their logos in their materials for marketing, such as proper sizes, positioning, and surrounding them with other elements.
For other Company Logo ideas, don’t hesitate to browse our website and find the perfect element that will embody the vision and mission of your company.