Parents out of town, a high school queen bee trying to flaunt her new shoe collection or that indoor pool house her daddy built for her, or the captain of the football team celebrating his team’s latest victory—there is always a reason to have a house party. Sometimes, it’s made even more fun if a house party is thrown just for the heck of it. Normally, during house parties, tons of drinks are distributed in huge amounts and plates of food are served.That is why, if you are hosting a house party—whether it’s the crazed and raving kind filled with wild youngsters or it’s a more traditional type of house party—you must have seen the value of setting things in order so that your guests will find it easier to have fun during the party. Hence, it is important that you create a menu for the food items and the beverages you plan on serving. For your convenience, we are offering you a slew of Vintage Menu Templates and colorful house party menu templates for you to choose from. You may scroll down below to view our collection and pick the design which concurs with your house party needs.
House Party Food Menu Template
Open House Party Menu Design
Christmas House Party Menu Template
Holiday House Party Menu Design
Free Printable House Party Menu Template
A house party is a gathering of ten to thirty people inside a house in order to celebrate a particular event, milestone, or achievement. Sometimes, it is held for the sole purpose that the participants or attendants want to get some drinks in and socialize and have fun.
Essentially, there are two kinds of house parties:
- Traditional. A traditional house party is usually celebrated in the countryside where people have less busier lives. Guests are made to stay at the host’s house for two to three days.
- Modern. Mean Girls, Clueless, Easy A, you name it—almost every teenage drama out there has a house party scene. This is because modern house parties have gained popularity for the past few decades. This party is notable for its wild nature and excessive amount of alcoholic consumption.
Traditional House Party
In a traditional house party, guests live inside the house of the party host for several days thus the host and his or her family is in charge of providing tasty food for their guests. That is why it is always advisable that you make sure your guests are able to eat food which suits their liking, and you can do this by crafting a menu which contains a variety of food for them to choose from.
Make sure you have various options for meat, fish, poultry, and vegetables. Being held in the countryside, you will benefit the most if you peruse our vintage and Elegant Menu Templates, which will fit nicely with the homey and casual air of the party.
House Party Drink Menu Design
New Years Eve House Party Menu Template
Vintage House Party Menu Design
Modern House Party
Everybody has a pretty good idea how a modern house party looks and feels like. However, there are still some guidelines, which you can benefit from, if you are planning to throw a wild house party soon:
- Stock up on huge quantities of drinks—alcohol, soda, juices.
- Prepare a different bar selection of nonalcoholic fruit punches for your nonalcohol-drinking guests.
- Prepare a cure-hangover cocktail for those who can’t take their liquor.
- Offer some fantastic finger food and snacks such as nachos, chips, popcorn, and fries.
- Of course, you can never go wrong with healthier options like peanuts, sushi, vegetable tempuras with soy sauce dip, and fried tofu.
- Soundproof your place if you can, so you don’t disturb your neighbors.
- If you are planning on setting up a different bar for expensive and hard alcoholic drinks such as bourbon, whiskey, and vodka, then you can make things easier for your guests by handing them a drinks menu.
Aside from a beverage menu, you might want to check out our wider collection of Menu Templates for other parties you plan on hosting.