In many types of events, whether they’re paid or are actually free, the use of tickets is indeed important since it not only helps in providing profit to the organizers, but it is also a measure for determining the number of people as well as for managing the crowd. On the attendee’s perspective, they can also keep to themselves a copy of the ticket as a souvenir, unless maybe the ticket is only a small, unattractive sheet of paper. Nevertheless, tickets are highly essential when throwing an event. You can also read create tickets for events.
In other articles on this website, we have shown you ticket templates designed for a specific purpose. This time around, we will be showing you a huge collection of ticket templates and designs for any type of event. These multipurpose event ticket templates have been gathered from all over the internet to save you the hassle. You can check the templates yourself before deciding to download one, but we will assure you that each one of these templates is indeed worth downloading. You may also see ticket templates.
254+ Event Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, HTML5, WordPress, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Apple Keynote, Google Slides - START DOWNLOADING
Event Ticket Template
Music Theme Event Ticket Template
Music Concert Event Ticket Template
Music Event Ticket Template
Sporting Event Ticket Template
Multipurpose Event Ticket Template
Sports Event Ticket Template
Modern Multipurpose Event Ticket Template
If you want your event tickets to be taken to the next level, then check out the template shown above. Instead of using a pattern, texture, or a solid color, this ticket template allows you to use your stock images as the background for this ticket.
Vertical Multipurpose Event Ticket Template
What is an Event Ticket?
Generally, tickets are small printouts that are used by businesses or organizations to permit individuals access or entry to a restricted venue. Some tickets are printed on card stocks while others are printed on regular, receipt-like paper, depending on its type or where it is used. With event tickets, they are used for the purpose of permitting people to attend an event and they are commonly printed on a glossy, card-like material. You can also read tickets in microsoft word.
Event tickets can be bought either from the organizers themselves or from their authorized ticketing centers, some organizers would even allow their partners or sponsors to sell tickets to give people multiple options. Nowadays, tickets can also be purchased online, and this includes event tickets. With online tickets, however, the customer will have to print the ticket themselves, or they can also show the verification message directly from their mobile device.
Contents of event tickets include the name of the event, the date and time, the location where the event will be held, and the participating organizations and partners. Other contents that you might find in event tickets are the names of the special guests, and a bar and/or a QR code. Event tickets may or may not include a background image, with some finding the plain background more preferable, and some tickets may also choose not to go with the detachable stubs in favor of the bar or QR code.
Simple Event Ticket Template
If you prefer to have a cleaner and simpler look for your event tickets, then the ticket template above may be what you need. This clean and elegant ticket layout template consists of a single, fully editable PSD file, but also includes some fonts that you can use for free.
Multipurpose Valentines Day Ticket Template
Multipurpose Event Golden Ticket Template
If you have no idea how valuable a golden ticket is, then you probably haven’t seen or read the story of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. In the story, five golden tickets were sent all over the world, and whoever gained possession of it was granted entry to Willy Wonka’s factory. The creative ticket template above perfectly resembles the one used in the movie, but you can also go for a different silver theme if you like.
Multipurpose Event Ticket Example
Halftone Multipurpose Event Ticket Template
Multipurpose Event Ticket Sample
What Are the Other Types of Tickets?
1. Movie Tickets
Movie tickets work almost the same way as event tickets wherein they are used to permit a person to enter a restricted place—to be specific, a movie theater. Movie tickets bear the title of the movie, the date and time of its validity, and a seat number unless the movie allows free-seating privileges. There are two ways for people to buy movie tickets: from the theater itself, or through the internet.
2. Airline Tickets
Also known as travel tickets, this type of ticket is simply used as proof to verify that a person has paid the required fee to be able to reserve a seat on an airline flight. Unlike other forms of transportation tickets, these can not be used directly and the holder will still need to secure a boarding pass using the ticket. Airline tickets can be purchased directly at the airline’s office or at an authorized travel agency, but they can also be purchased through the internet.
3. Meal Tickets
Meal tickets are commonly not being sold to the public and are only issued or given away either by the food establishment that’s offering it or by a participating business partner that is running a contest. Meal tickets are basically a form of the ticket that permits its holder to dine or have a meal in a specific restaurant or food cafe indicated on the ticket. Meal tickets work almost similarly to meal vouchers.
4. Season Tickets
This actually depends on what type of season is being referred to, but it is very likely not to refer to the weather. In sports, for example, a season covers the entire duration wherein the games are in session, and a season ticket would mean having access for every single home game for that team for the whole season. But generally speaking, a season ticket is a type of ticket that gives its holder their respective privileges over a given period of time. You can also read sports ticket templates.
5. Parking Tickets
A ticket that acts as a form of receipt indicating that a person has paid for the parking spot that they parked their vehicle on. Parking tickets are usually issued by an attendant assigned in that parking area, while there are also other parking ticket stubs printed out automatically from parking meters.
6. Traffic Tickets
A type of ticket that results from committing a traffic violation, traffic tickets have their corresponding fine which, if left unpaid, will lead to more serious violations. If caught red-handed or on-the-spot, a traffic enforcer or police office may be the one to issue the traffic ticket. However, in violations captured by high-speed cameras, the ticket will be sent to the person by mail complete with a picture when the violation was being committed. You may also like printable ticket templates.
7. Lottery Tickets
A type of ticket that is primarily used for gambling and giving people a chance to win cash prizes. Lottery tickets are highly restricted and are only issued by authorized centers or booths. Basically, the lottery involves choosing numbers in hopes of matching those with the ones from the official result, which would then lead to the ticket holder winning the jackpot. Some countries still see the lottery as an illegal form of gambling, while others don’t and actually see it as a way of gathering funds for charity. You may also see free printable ticket templates.
Minimal Flat Multipurpose Ticket Template
Typographic Multipurpose Event Ticket Template
They say laughter is the best medicine, but do you know that a person has actually died because of too much laughter? Anyway, people love to go to comedy bars to get a few laughs from stand-up comedians, and the event ticket template above would be the perfect choice if you wish to use tickets for your own comedy bar.
Elegant Multipurpose Event Ticket
Multipurpose Festival Event Ticket Template
Multipurpose Retro Event Ticket
The metro style is noted for being colorful and resembling a college, this is a style that has been recently made popular by Microsoft Windows. For the event ticket template above, you can choose between two color schemes and you can edit every element with just a few clicks.
How Should You Plan an Event?
- Never ever start planning an event without coming up with a goal on what you intend to achieve with it, it is considered a mortal sin among event organizers to do so. Determine your goals and split them into categories to make the process a lot easier.
- Organize a team and don’t think twice about delegating tasks or roles to the members. Also, divide the team into different areas such as venue, sounds, sample marketing, sponsors, and volunteers to be able to cover a wider scope of tasks in a given amount of time.
- Make good use of your calendar, set deadlines and take notes that are relevant in the planning process. When making sample schedules, be sure that they are realistic and attainable, allowing you to get everything settled in a sufficient amount of time.
- Craft a master plan that would cover all aspects of the event including the venue with the corresponding permits, the identification, and management of the presenters, the activities, and the promotion of the event. Also part of the master plan is the registration system, the sponsor and partner management, and the volunteer management. You may also see ticket template samples.
- Supervise your team well and be firm with your decisions and delegations. Yes, it might be good to accept suggestions and advice from the team members, but a good leader should always take those suggestions up with the entire team. You can also check out vintage event ticket templates.
- Invite partners and sponsors to take, they can greatly help in providing you with the needed assistance for making progress in the planning of the event. When doing this, don’t forget to inform your sponsors on how they will be able to benefit if they choose to support you. You can also see gospel concert event tickets.
- Considered as the toughest stage in the planning process is trying to maximize what you can do from your simple budget. Handle it wisely, come up with sources of external funding from sponsors or solicitations and distribute them to the rest of the elements that need to be spent on.
- Determine how you will evaluate the event’s success. Is it the number of people who attended the event? Or is it the profit gained from the ticket sales? Look back on your goals and objectives, and gather ideas from those to come up with your evaluation process. You may also like VIP event ticket templates.