The sea is already beautiful when viewed above sea level, but when viewed from underneath it, the beauty just becomes magical. The underwater life is full of colorful creatures and plants, that it’s almost too hard to believe that it’s real. Which is why marine life should always be taken cared of.
If you are planning to paint what it’s like under the water, then check out our website for an entire gallery of underwater painting ideas. Feel free to look around our website to find the samples that you are looking for to guide you on your next painting.
Underwater Fish Painting
Abstract Underwater Painting
Underwater Art Painting
Underwater Sea Life Painting
Underwater Fantasy Painting
Do’s and Don’ts When Exploring the Deep Seas
- DO stay in open and well-lit areas where you are able to see the front, both sides, and behind you.
- DO have at least one swim buddy so you can watch each other’s backs while swimming around, and it’s more enjoyable when you are swimming with someone.
- DO keep a dive journal to keep track of everything you have seen and done, and you can make a list of all the animals you have encountered during the dive. You can also include the type of equipment you used, the duration of your swim underwater, and everything else that’s necessary to write down.
- DON’T ascend fast because this may cause a dangerous build-up of nitrogen in your blood, which may cause death.
- DON’T destroy or even touch the marine life no matter how harmless they look. Just like other animals, those under the water could attack divers when threatened. And the most important thing, is to preserve the marine life so the next generations can still appreciate the beauty under the sea.
If you are into ocean scenery, you may want to check out our gallery of ocean paintings.
Interesting facts from under the sea
- Jellyfish have been around for more than 650 million years, even before the time of dinosaurs.
- It has been known that an electric eel’s electricity is enough to light up around ten light bulbs.
- Sea horses are the only animals wherein the male, and not the female, gives birth to their offspring.
- Oysters can change from one gender to another, depending on which one is best for mating.
- Sea sponges live even if they have no eyes, mouth, bones, heart, lungs, or brain.
Realistic Underwater Painting
Watercolor Underwater Painting
Underwater Scenery Painting
Underwater Oil Painting
Underwater Life Painting
Digital Underwater Painting
Have you enjoyed scrolling through our beautiful and realistic underwater paintings? They can be yours for free. You may download them straight from our website with a click of a button. These paintings were professionally done by creative artists, and we have looked all over the Internet for the best ones so we can also provide you with the best quality paintings.
How Can You Make Use of These Paintings?
There are many ways that you can use these templates. If you’re a graphic artist, you may also apply it on your website whether as the background image or a design element to make your website appealing. If you are planning to host an art exhibit, you may also include either of these images on your advertising media such as flyers or posters. If you are an aspiring painter, you can also use these templates as your guide to your own painting. But if you are none of those, you may simply save it on to your personal computer and set it as your desktop’s wallpaper or have it printed on glossy paper, framed, and then hung on the wall of your house to add beauty in to your home.
For even more sample paintings to choose from, check out our other art gallery full of watercolor paintings. But if you couldn’t find what you were looking for on this page, then check out the links on the bottom for other awesome content on our website.