Help wanted advertising is an advertisement usually placed in a newspaper by employers who seek employees. These are used to request for hired help or new people to add to the company’s manpower. This kind of advertising is regularly found on the classifieds segment of daily papers and publications and also on Internet classified ads and on posters.
Since help wanted advertisements are frequently surrounded by other, competing advertisements, it is vital to draft advertisements in a way that will draw in readers and inspire the individuals who are qualified to further inquire into the position being advertised. In this manner, a help wanted advertisement ought to embody certain qualities.
Feel free to look around our website for an entire gallery of Blank Wanted Posters.
Free Wanted Poster Template
Help Wanted Job Poster
Help Wanted Newspaper Poster
President Help Wanted Poster
How to Create a Help Wanted Advertisement Poster
- Start with an eye-catching headline to attract the public’s attention. Use positive language and action-oriented words and also include specific information about the position and the company.
- Provide the readers with some basic information that will give the reader with a preliminary idea of what your ad is all about, and it should contain at least some of the following:
- The name and location of your company.
- The job title, part-time or full-time, temporary/permanent position, day/night shift, salary range, etc.
- An effective help wanted poster opening line.
- Summary of what the company wants from an employee:
- Qualifications include any specializations that may be required for the job.
- List all required formal training.
- Be specific about the type of experience your company is seeking in prospective employees.
- Describe the benefits and incentives you offer your employees:
- Say something about your company’s history and reputation.
- Offer details about the benefits the employee will receive of working from you, such as advancement opportunities, bonuses, and incentive plans.
- Close your ad with a call to action:
- Instruct interested prospects on how to move forward with the application process.
- Provide readers with a contact name, phone number, and email address.
For wanted poster templates filled with cuteness and humor, you may also check our collection of Funny Wanted Posters.
Help Wanted Poster Template for Kids
Vintage Help Wanted Poster
Help Wanted Restaurant Poster
Download Our Poster Templates
These poster templates were selected from among the best ones on the Internet and were designed by creative and talented graphic artists worldwide. You may be able to download these poster templates easily and for free (simply click on the green download button below the template’s thumbnail), and you can choose to save it in various formats such as PSD, Vector, EPS, depending on which one works for you.
These poster templates are fully editable and are compatible with most photo editing applications, but for the highest compatibility, we recommend you use Adobe Illustrator in editing these poster templates.
More “Wanted” Poster Templates
The use of a wanted poster dates back to the days of the Old West in the United States when bank robbers were commonly the subject of a wanted poster. When a law enforcement agency wishes to apprehend an individual who is alleged to have committed a crime, one method they use is a wanted poster. If this is the kind of template you are looking for your themed events or novelty items, check out our collection of Wanted Poster Templates.