Handling a business requires extensive marketing and promotion. In any business, there will always be a competition, and to be able to make it big in the industry, you should be able to gain the trust and support from people. One way of getting your company recognize by prospective clients is through business cards.
A business card is a small piece of paper that holds information and other details about an individual and the company or business they represent. A business card is given out to potential clients for the sole purpose of promoting their business. Oftentimes, especially during corporate events, companies would exchange business cards with other companies.
For those looking for templates on designing for a magazine, check out our collection of Magazine Layout Templates. Continue reading for more available templates.
409+ Business Card Templates in Word | PSD | InDesign | Apple Pages | Publisher | Illustrator -START DOWNLOADING
Shop Business Card Layout Template
Chalkboard Card Layout Template
Creative Business Card Layout Template
Business Card Print Layout Template
InDesign Business Card Layout Template
Professional Business Card Layout Design
Blank Business Card Layout Template
Business Card Text Layout Design
Why Are Business Cards Important?
- Business cards are better at providing information about the company or business than through sharing it verbally.
- Business cards make the company look stable and professional in the eyes of the clients, therefore leaving a good first impression that may lead to building trust.
- Giving a copy of a business card is more time efficient than having to dictate your complete name and contact number for the other party to take down.
- You can give out more than just one business card to a client and then encourage them to pass their business card to another prospective client.
- Business cards are so convenient that they can fit in most wallets or cardholders and can be brought anywhere.
- Business cards are not expensive and are easy to make.
- Business cards have been proven effective.
For web designers looking for CSS templates, check out our collection of Free CSS Layouts here on our website.
Tips on Designing Your Business Cards
- Use the right type of paper. Make use of either matte, or glossy card stock.
- Make your business card attractive but still easy on the eyes.
- Make sure the words on the business card are legible enough.
- Don’t ignore the back sides. Maximize the back of the business card.
Real Estate Business Card Layout Design
Modern Business Card Layout Template
Vector Business Card Layout Design
Printable Business Card Layout Template
Photography Business Card Layout Design
Let’s Get Started
I’m sure by now you’ve already found the template that you’re looking for. If not, check out the links to other related content on the bottom part of this page. Feel free to scroll down and see for yourself. But if you did, download one of our templates now.
These templates were professionally designed by creative graphic artists with a lot of experience in the field of graphic designing, and they aim to provide you with the best business cards that will stand out among your competitors. You may be able to download these templates easily and for free (while others are offered for a nominal licensing fee), and you may choose to save it in either PSD or EPS formats. These templates are compatible with most photo-editing software in the market, but if you are using Adobe Photoshop, we recommend you save it in PSD format to ensure compatibility.
More Templates after the Jump
For journalists, newspaper editors, or anybody working in a newspaper company, also check out our collection of Newspaper Layout Templates. We guarantee your efficiency in your job by saving you the hassle.