In today’s generation, most things don’t come in paper anymore with technology taking over. Reminders, checklists, diaries can all be done with the use of gadgets and can even be stored on the cloud so you’ll have easy access to these files anywhere only as long as there’s Internet connectivity. But if you still prefer to utilize these in paper form, you may still be able to buy them in stores or you may also download a template from the Internet and have it printed.
98+ FREE CALENDAR Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Same goes with calendars. While the usual “printed on paper” calendars are still available and hung on walls or placed on top of tables, you can easily find downloadable calendar templates on the Internet. And if you’re someone who makes use of calendars to note reminders, you can also find those online. Here on our website, we have a large collection of calendar templates for you to choose from.
Blank Calendar Pages
Calendar Planner Pages
Calendar Coloring Pages
Disneyland Calendar Pages
Calendars are a series of pages that show us the days, weeks, months, and the year. Often included in calendars are the holidays, the lunar phases, and the sea levels. Calendars have been used for a very long time to keep us on track with the current dates. Some people would even make use of calendars as a reminder for both past and upcoming events. These calendars would only indicate the date itself and provide most of the space for writing reminders.Here are some facts about the calendar:
- There are actually other kinds of calendars, such as
- The Roman calendar. The calendar developed during the Roman times. It was constantly changing from the time Rome was discovered to the fall of the Roman Empire.
- The Julian calendar. The calendar developed by Julius Caesar in 46 BC. It is here when it was first determined that there are 12 months and 365 days in a year.
- The Gregorian calendar, also known as the Western Calendar. The commonly used calendar nowadays. This is a modified version of the Julian calendar.
- Although the Chinese have their own calendar, they still make use of the Gregorian calendar.
- The word calendar comes from kalendae, which is Latin for “first day of the month.”
- Septem, octo, novem, and decem are Latin terms for seven, eight, nine, and ten respectively
- The terms were used in the Roman calendar wherein there were only ten months but was still carried over to the next versions of the calendar
- The names of the months are based on gods from Roman mythology and history:
- January. Named after the god of doors, Janus.
- February. From the Roman god of purification, Februus.
- March. From the god of war, Mars.
- April. From the goddess of beauty, Aphrodite.
- May. From the goddess of the earth, Maia
- June. From the goddess of marriage and childbirth, Juno
- July. Named after Julius Caesar
- August. Named after the grandnephew of Julius Caesar, Augustus
For other templates, you may also want to check out weekly calendar templates.
Monthly Calendar Pages
Free Printable Calendar Pages
Daily Calendar Pages
Weekly Calendar Pages
Now that we have provided you with our collection of printable calendar templates, then you don’t have to look anywhere else. Our templates can be downloaded easily in high resolution PDF format to guarantee you of clear and legible prints even when printed on large materials. You may also want to check out our collection of coloring pages. If you couldn’t find what you were looking for on this page, simply scroll down to the bottom and check out the links to other related content on our website.