When we were a whole lot younger than we are right now, we always enjoyed coloring on coloring books. Most of us probably used crayons in coloring, some may have used color pencils, and some may even used watercolors. Regardless of the coloring materials used, coloring books were always fun to play around—and still are.
You don’t have to be a child to be able to appreciate coloring pages since these do not actually cover a specific age group. Coloring pages can be for anyone of all ages. Whether you are still in grade school or in your sixties, coloring on coloring pages will always be a good pastime to trigger your creative mind to work. And for you to have easy access on coloring pages, our website is providing you with our collection of coloring page templates for you to play around with.
Printable Flower Coloring Page
Printable Disney Coloring Page
Printable Animal Coloring Page
Printable Spring Coloring Page
Printable Frozen Coloring Page
Let’s Get Creative
Coloring pages are not only fun but are also therapeutic for both children and for adults. It can help develop our cognitive and motor skills. And for elders, coloring pages can also help in preventing illnesses such as dementia.
What are the benefits of coloring pages to children?
- Trains children to relax and be patient
- Teaches children how to focus and to observe boundaries
- Stimulates a child’s creativity
- Develops the child’s hand-eye coordination
- Eases the child’s boredom
- Prepares a child to school by being familiar with the different colors and knowing how to hold a writing material properly
How about for adults? How can coloring pages benefit them?
- Helps adults de-stress and reduce anxiety
- Makes adults reminisce their childhood
- Motivates adults to express themselves through creativity
- Helps adults in prevent cognitive problems by keeping their mind busy
- Helps adults improve their focus
Here are some fun facts about colors:
- The world’s most popular color is blue. 40 percent of the world’s population picked blue as their favorite color.
- The first color that a newborn infant sees is red.
- The color pink can suppress both anger and anxiety.
- The irrational fear of colors is called chromophobia.
- Bulls disliking the color red is a total myth as they only attack when provoked.
Now that we have provided you with enough information about the therapeutic benefits of coloring pages for both adults and children as well as some nice-to-know facts about colors in general, let’s get you started in some coloring activities.
For flower-themed coloring pages, you may want to check out our collection of flower coloring pages.
Printable Princess Coloring Page
Printable Wedding Coloring Page
Printable Birthday Coloring Page
Printable Butterfly Coloring Page
Printable Abstract Coloring Page
These coloring pages can be accessed and downloaded easily for anyone with good Internet connection. These templates come in high-quality PDF, GIF, JPEG, or PNG formats and can be downloaded for free. You are assured of beautiful images in our coloring pages since these were designed by creative and talented artists, and all you need to do is to apply the colors to make it a masterpiece.
For more princes-themed pages for your little girl, you may also want to check out our collection of princess coloring pages. But if you couldn’t find what you were looking for on this page, just scroll down to the bottom and check out the links to other related content found on our website.