A wedding is one of those events where people are truly excited to be a part of because of the union that will happen to a couple as they enter marriage. There are many items that are included in the overall design of the locations of the wedding ceremony and the reception. One of the most seen of these items is the wedding welcome banner.
60+ FREE WEDDING Templates - Download Now Microsoft Word (DOC), Google Docs, Apple (MAC) Pages, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS)
If you want to create a wedding welcome banner to be used in a wedding, you may download our samples of wedding welcome banners so you will be guided with the items that you can put in it or the design materials that you can apply. More so, we have other downloadable samples of Welcome Banner Templates usable in different events and programs.
Wedding Reception Welcome Banner
Wedding Shower Welcome Banner
Wedding Welcome Burlap Banner
Decorative Wedding Welcome Banner
Inclusions of a Wedding Welcome Banner
The details that are included in a wedding welcome banner may vary on the supplier of the wedding welcome banner, the initial decision of the couple, and the suggestions of the wedding organizers. A wedding welcome banner can be as simple as just indicating the following information:
- A short message of welcoming
- The name of the groom
- The name of the bride
However, there are also wedding welcome banner that have the following details:
- The initial information stated above
- The program of the wedding arranged in a chronological order
- The date and time of the wedding
- The wedding location
- Other information about the wedding
Wedding Welcome Banner Design
There are many ways that a wedding welcome banner can be designed and it all depends on the decision of the couple to be wedded through the help of their wedding organizers, if there are any. Normally, a wedding welcome banner may be designed depending on the theme of the wedding or it can actually be any of the following:
- Wedding welcome burlap banner
- Decorative wedding welcome banner
- Wedding photo welcome banner
- Rustic wedding welcome banner
- Unique wedding welcome banner
- Vintage wedding welcome banner
Aside from our wedding welcome banners, you may also download our samples of Free Banner Templates.
Wedding Photo Welcome Banner
Rustic Wedding Welcome Banner
Unique Wedding Welcome Banner
Vintage Wedding Welcome Banner
Usage of Wedding Welcome Banner
A wedding welcome banner may be used in the following situations:
- It can be used to welcome the people who are invited in the ceremony of the wedding. It is usually placed in the outside or gates of the church, or it can actually be in the entrance of the wedding event location should it be done outdoors.
- The reception of the wedding also needs a wedding welcome banner so that people will be aware that they are at the correct wedding reception, especially at times where there are two receptions in different function halls or ball rooms of an events place.
- A wedding welcome banner may also be used in a wedding shower for people to be excited about the event.
- A wedding anniversary celebration can also make use of a wedding welcome banner. A great suggestion for this event is for the original wedding welcome banner to be used or it can be copied to make the event look more nostalgic.
Importance of a Wedding Welcome Banner
A wedding welcome banner is important for the following reasons:
- It allows the guests to know hat they are already in the wedding location.
- It adds to the romantic mood of the entire place especially if the names of the newly wedded couple are written in big letters.
- It creates a more intricate backdrop for the wedding locations.
Other than our wedding welcome banner templates, our other Wedding Banner Templates are also available for download.