A restaurant catalog can either be a sheet, a document, a flyer, or a brochure that includes information about the restaurant and the menu selection that it offers. It helps a lot in relaying the offerings of the restaurant to the guests as all the information that they need to know when taking an order are already presented.
We can provide you with samples of restaurant catalog templates if you are tasked to create the particular document to be used in the restaurant operations and you want to have guides in creating one. Also, we have other samples and templates of Professional Catalog Designs, which you may be interested to browse through as well for additional references.
663+ Restaurant Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Apple Keynote, Google Slides, HTML5 - START DOWNLOADING
Free Restaurant Catalog Template
Restaurant Supply Catalog Template
Bar and Restaurant Catalog Template
Commercial Restaurant Catalog Template
Restaurant Food Catalog Template
Restaurant Equipment Catalog Template
The Specialty of the Restaurant
A restaurant catalog usually includes the specialty of the restaurant. It may be presented in the following styles:
- If it is included in the menu listing, there are icons that are put right after or before the name of the dish. These icons are visual interpretations that the food item is recommended for consumption either because it is one of the best sellers of the restaurant, it is one of the most expensive dishes because of its quality and the ingredients that are used in it, or it is the food item that the restaurant is known for.
- It can also be presented in a separate sheet that includes a bigger photo of the dish compared to the other dishes that were present, the list of the ingredients used in the dish creation, the price of the food item, and the reason why it is the specialty of the restaurant.
The Food Menu
One of the main purposes of a restaurant catalog is to present its food offerings to its customers. A basic food menu includes the following information:
- The food items and its groupings based on meal courses
- The food packages that can be purchased by the customers
- The individual prices of the food items
- The beverages offered by the restaurant
- The description of each food menu
- The list of the ingredients or the main ingredients of a dish
Other than our samples of restaurant catalog templates, you may download our samples of different PSD Catalogue Templates as well.
Restaurant Menu Catalog Template
Printable Catalog Template
Restaurant Catering Catalog Template
Restaurant A4 InDesign Catalog Template
Restaurant Brochure Catalog Template
A restaurant catalog may also be used by restaurant who offers catering services. A basic restaurant catalog used for this particular purpose includes the following information:
- The food offerings of the restaurant that may either be individually purchased or can be a part of the package menu selection
- The number of people that is needed to be paid both for food preparation and actual catering service
- The food service and menu style that the clients wants to have
- The prices of the food items and the additional services that the client wants to acquire
Other Information That Can Be Seen in a Restaurant Catalog
More than the items that have already been listed, here are a few more items that you can possibly seen in a restaurant catalog:
- The exact address of the restaurant’s location
- The contact information of the restaurant that customer’s may reach either for delivery, pick-up orders, customer feedback, and other transactions related to the services and product offers of the restaurant
- The business hours of the restaurant
- The websites and other online pages of the restaurant
- A brief information about the business and its owners
Aside from our restaurant catalogue templates and samples, you may also be interested to download and browse through our samples of Business Catalog Templates