When doing advertisements for your products, services, brand, or the organization itself, you have so many options to choose from and it’s only a matter of which one’s best for your purpose and target audience. If you choose to go with banners, there are also numerous types of them if you wish to be more specific.
One good example of a particular type of banner is the roll-up banner. From the name itself, you can probably figure out how this banner is being presented. Later, we will provide you with more info regarding how to make roll-up banners but for now, here are some downloadable banner templates in Illustrator format.
1. The choice of colors: When choosing colors for your roll-up banner, you should give priority to the color scheme used by your brand before adding different ones. When doing marketing activities, it is very important to be consistent in all your tools or materials so that people can easily associate you with it.
2. The amount of information: When using roll-up banners, it is not necessary to add in lots of information regardless of its size. People only pass by roll-up banners and gather as much information as they can when they do. This is why you should limit your information to what’s relevant and necessary, never overwhelm your audience with information that they might not even remember.
3. The placement of content: Aside from the amount of information that you put into your business roll-up banner, the placement matters as well. One example is the placement of your contact details which should be someplace that’s easy to spot. Another is with regards to important details that you wish to emphasize, never place it at the bottom of the banner.
4. The logo at the top of the banner: In connection to the previous element, your logo should always be seen at the topmost section of your roll-up banner. As much as possible, your audience should easily notice your logo when they lay their eyes on your banner. This way, they will be able to recognize the business or organization behind the roll-up banner.
1. Download a roll-up banner from our website: Our website houses some of the best templates that you can find on the internet and this article, in particular, has templates to help you design stunning roll-up banners. Download a multipurpose roll-up banner template to get you started.
2. Launch Adobe Illustrator and edit the template: Since these templates are in Illustrator format, you will need to edit it using that specific software in order to freely edit it. The best thing about using the right editing tool is it’ll allow you to edit the elements individually without compromising the overall quality of the banner.
3. Add the necessary content to the banner: In connection to the editing phase, you will then need to add the necessary content in order to make your roll-up banner informative. As a reminder, keep your content relevant and focused on one message only.
4. Proofread the content for any errors: Before having your banner printed, make sure that the content is free from any form of error such as misspelled words and grammatical ones.
5. Have your banner design printed: After making sure that your banner is completely error-free, you can then proceed to the printing phase. Here, you can choose to do it yourself if you have the necessary equipment, otherwise, you might as well have it printed in printing companies to save you the stress.
1. Double-sided roll-up banner: This type of advertising roll-up banner makes communicating the message twice as effective because of its dual-sided nature. The double-sided banner is meant to strategically display the brand’s content from both sides making twice the impact towards the audience. Also, these banners are visually-appealing and can even be used to attract customers and stimulate their interests.
2. Large-sized roll-up banner: The bigger the size, the more impact it can bring to its audience; and with large roll-up banners, they’re sure to deliver the message effectively. This type of promotional roll-up banner is also the ideal choice when making a long-term impact on a large number of people.
3. Eco-friendly roll-up banner: In today’s generation, being eco-friendly has never been more important and shared upon among people than ever. For this type of roll-up banner, it actually contributes to the conservation of our environment due to its eco-friendliness. The materials used to create this type of product roll-up banner are reusable or renewable, but they are still easy to carry around and install.
4. Quick change roll-up banner: Unlike the previous roll-up banner types, this one is more on the digital side and its design will change for itself over a period of time. Although this type of banner may seem costly at first especially when compared to the other types, it is actually very cost-efficient considering you’ll be able to show off multiple banner designs for the price of one.
It is a type of advertising material that businesses commonly use during trade shows and exhibitions. Unlike regular banners, this one has a frame and is placed in such a way that it stands up. The name is derived from its easy-to-roll nature once it is no longer used.
The first thing that you will need to do is to assemble the frame then to attach the top part of the banner. After this, you will then need to unroll the banner downward until all the content is fully exposed.
Roll-up banners are easier to use and assemble than regular advertising banners. In addition, they are also very easy to transport and are highly noticeable because they are commonly seen at eye-level.
If you haven’t downloaded a roll-up banner template yet, then now would be the best time. Besides what to do or how to edit the template, you’ve got nothing else to worry about because our templates are both high-quality and fully functional. And don’t forget to use Adobe Illustrator for editing the template to enjoy its full capabilities.