Planning to organize an event that will accommodate more than thirty people? You might want to consider making and giving out tickets to control the crowd, for security purposes, and to provide exclusivity. Tickets are made to give special privileges to the holder depending on the purpose. Some tickets are made for raffles, a special event, admission, or even for traveling. This article will give you everything you need to know about how to make a ticket sample and will also include some ticket templates in Apple Pages that you might want to consider.
Tickets must be dependable so they should be done well. In order to make a good ticket, there are elements you have to take note. If you are an organizer and you want to start or hold an event, read on. Here are the elements of a good ticket.
1. Security marks: Counterfeit tickets are very prevalent nowadays, most especially with big, expensive events. It would be very unfair for those who spent money on buying event tickets when it’s so much easier for other people to buy illegal ones. To avoid the production of sham tickets, you should incorporate your ticket with security marks. This will include serial numbers that are intended for one ticket only, special tampers, barcodes, and even holographic stickers.
2. Color scheme: Use an attractive color scheme to apply for your tickets. If you have no idea on what color to use, you can consult a color wheel. Even just the color scheme of your ticket should be enough to provoke excitement to the buyer. Tickets can be very sentimental to some people, so to preserve the memory they had with that event, they collect the tickets. Make sure that your tickets would look memorable and worth keeping by making it look attractive.
3. Content: This is the most crucial element. Make sure to include all the important details in your tickets such as the name of the event, where it will be held, the date and time, the ticket holder’s name, the purpose of their ticket, and your security mark of choice. All these should be in your ticket to avoid going through the stress of event organizing most especially on the day of the event.
4. Terms and conditions: The terms and conditions of a ticket can be jotted down at the back portion most especially if its a lengthy one. Use a smaller font size but make sure that it is still readable. Including this element in your ticket is very important because the buyer has to be aware of the rules and condition that the ticket provides.
We all have an idea of what a ticket looks like, however, we still have a hard time deciding on how to make one. So to lighten your loads, we have gathered ten sample ticket templates that can be edited and saved using Apple Pages. Take time to scroll through and if you ever find out one that is fit to an event you are planning to organize, you can download it via the link included.
Now that we have introduced the elements and have looked through some ticket templates, let’s get to the process. If you want to make a good ticket, then these are the steps you have to take.
1. Determine what is the purpose of the ticket you want to make. Is it for an event? Will it serve as an admission? Is it for a raffle?
2. Gather all the contents you want to include in your ticket. This will include all the basic information that will answer the four Ws: who, what, when, and where. Take this time also to collect the design elements for your ticket. You can put in a logo, event statement, color scheme of choice, illustrations, and other branding elements.
3. Download a ticket template that will fit the purpose of the event and is appropriate for the event itself. You can choose any template that is presented in the latter section. Make sure that it is printable and compatible for editing with the app of your choice.
4. As for this article, these templates are specifically for Apple Pages. Pages is an iOS supported application that is able to create ticket templates. Any documents edited under this app are saved with a file extension of .pages. Click on the Pages icon in your device, then edit your downloaded ticket template, and click save after editing.
5. Double check if the branding elements have balanced each other well and if all the necessary information are already mentioned in the ticket.
6. Print your ticket template. Use high-quality paper that is durable enough to preserve the ticket as it may serve as a memorabilia for the event.
Tickets provide special privileges to people that have them. If you want your event to be an unforgettable one, the good impression should start with the ticket itself. Ensuring the impact a ticket has on your customers shouldn’t be an uphill ride. Check out these simple tips for making a great ticket.
There are three types of tickets which serves different purposes. During the third section of this article, we have discussed how necessary it is to determine the ticket type, and so, this section will introduce you to it.
Picking out a ticket size can always depend on your preference. The standard size for the tickets embedded in this article follows a 2 x 5.5 inches rule.
The answer is a big yes. While holding an open event to the public might help you promote a good image for your business or yourself, they often lead to uncontrolled crowds and unwanted problems. Making your event exclusive by providing tickets can help you guarantee the security measures taken and can help you earn back from all your expenses in preparing the event. The same applies if it’s for a small, intimate event such as weddings. Wedding admission tickets are not sold for a price but they are still necessary so that you can have a record of the people who will be attending your private event. Tickets are generally for exclusiveness.