Cartoons were initially made to entertain children back in the days, with iconic characters such as Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny, and Popeye the Sailor. Nowadays, there are cartoons that hold a more mature theme and are targeted for older audiences, while some cartoons are family friendly which can cater to all ages.
Vectors are defined as graphic image that consists of lines, shapes, and polygons. Most images nowadays are done in vector art form, and these images are used in logos, symbols, and on publishing media. See our gallery of vector designs here on our website.
Vector Cartoon Characters
Vector Wedding Cartoons
Vector Animal Cartoons
Vector Disney Cartoons
Vintage Vector Cartoon
Interesting and Random Facts about Famous Cartoon Characters
Warner Brothers Studios
- Bugs Bunny, the corporate mascot for the Warner Brothers’ animation department, was born in 1938 in Brooklyn, New York.
- Mel Blanc, known as the “man with a thousand voices,” is the original voice actor for Bugs Bunny.
- Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner were created by animation director Chuck Jones in 1948.
- Wile E. Coyote is only credited as “The Coyote.“
- Chuck Jones stated that the Coyote-Roadrunner cartoons are a parody of the traditional cat and mouse cartoons like Tom and Jerry.
The Walt Disney Company
- Mickey Mouse is the icon for the Walt Disney Company and was created in 1928 by cartoonists Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks. During the early years, he was voiced by Disney himself.
- Though not revealed on the television shows, but Walt Disney had confirmed that Mickey and Minnie are actually married.
- Donald Duck’s complete name is Donald Fauntleroy Duck. His official birthday is on June 9, 1934. However, in one of the episodes, his birthday is on March 13.
- Donald also has a love interest, named Daisy Duck, who first appeared in 1940.
- Donald is the uncle of the triplets Huey, Dewey, and Louie, while Daisy is the aunt of the triplets April, May, and June.
If you’re an animal lover and you are looking for vector templates on animals, check out our collection of animal vectors.
Vector Bird Cartoons
Free Vector Cartoons
Alphabet Cartoon Vector
Funny Cartoon Vector
Cartoon Bubble Vector
Charles M. Schulz
- Snoopy is the pet beagle of Charlie Brown. He was born on October 2, 1950
- The original drawings of Snoopy were based on Schulz’s childhood dogs, Snooky and Spike.
- Snoopy has at least five siblings named Spike, Belle, Marbles, Olaf, and Andy.
- Peanuts was originally going to be called Li’l Folks by Schulz, but the publishing company changed it to the now-known Peanuts. Schulz never liked it as he thought it “made it sound insignificant.”
- From 1950 to 2000, there are over 17,897 comic strips that were published, with each one drawn by Schulz himself
Why Choose Our Coloring Pages?
Our cartoon vectors were selected among the best ones from all around the Internet and were made by talented and creative graphic artists and cartoonists. These templates can be downloaded easily for a fairly reasonable fee, and you may choose to save it in either EPS, PNG, JPG, or SVG formats, which are all in high resolution to assure you of sharp, quality images.
For even more vector templates to choose from, also check out our other gallery of character vectors. But if in case you weren’t able to find the templates that you were looking for on this page, scroll down and check out the links to other related content found all around our website.