Every quarter of the year, some employees within the company, most likely the executives and managers, will gather for an important meeting to discuss about the progress and productivity of the company within the quarter. The procedure usually involves a report presentation about the company’s financial statements such as quarterly income, sales progress, and new marketing strategies.
When preparing for a meeting, it is important that you make a creative visual report to make the presentation more appealing and interesting. To make it more achievable, these 9+ Finance vector designs can help you gain design inspirations for your next meeting presentation. It comes with beautiful, functional, and high-quality designs that can be perfect for your meeting presentation.
Banking and Finance Vectors
3D Finance Vector
Flat Design Finance Vector
Business and Finance Vector
Vintage Finance Vector
Several Uses of These Finance Vector templates
These sample finance vectors can be a useful tool when it comes to filling a particular marketing presentations or plans, and these are some of its functions:
- Meeting Presentations. The sample chart vectors can be a perfect element for the presentation, especially when it requires it. (See Banking Vector for more finance vector samples.)
- Web Design Elements. Some vector icons on this list can be used as part of the web design element on your finance website. It can be placed in an infographic form or as an option page button.
- Printed Presentations. Aside from the slide presentations, the vector samples in this list can also be used on printed presentation hand outs.
- Company Marketing Elements. The vector samples in this list can also be applied on any marketing tools such as the flyers and brochures.
How Can I Edit These Vectors?
Most of the vector samples on this list are created and saved as vector files, most likely an .ai format. This means we need to edit it on a vector editing format, such as Adobe Illustrator software. If you do not have the software, you can visit Adobe’s official website to purchase the a paid license for the software. For more tutorials on how to edit the file, you can search several tutorial sites on the Web. Just type “How to edit vector files” on your preferred search engines.
Abstract Finance Vector
Finance and Money Vector
Finance Vector Concept Illustration
Finance Vector Elements
Finance Vector Art
Want More Samples?
Templates.net offers high quality sample templates such as Business Vectors that embody perfect layouts and designs, perfectly made for your creative projects and presentations. It covers several design elements and important paper documents and it includes:
- Graphic Design Elements such as Vector Illustrations, Photoshop Brushes, Logos, Invitation Cards, Printed Banners, and Graphic Textures. The files are created in PSD files and can be edited in Adobe Photoshop.
- Web Design Elements such as Graphic Headers, Web Banners, Logos, Web Backgrounds, and Icons. Most of the design samples are made up of vector format such as AI and it can be edited in Adobe Illustrator.
- Legal Print Documents such as agreement forms (lease agreement, contractual agreement) or formal letters (job applications or claim letters). These files are saved in PDF, in which makes the file print-ready and also .doc or .docx in which can be edited in Microsoft Word.