By definition, a silhouette is a view of an object or a scene consisting of the outline and an interior that lacks features or details. The silhouette is usually black, and the background on which it overlaps is something that contrasts to the silhouette’s color, which is usually white.
It is an art form that has been practiced since the 1700s, and though it’s not as popular today as it was in the past, many still practice it and consider the art of shadow drawing part of history. On this page, we are showing you our selection of fox silhouettes, but you can also check out our other gallery of Animal Silhouettes, which contains silhouette images of other kinds of animals.
4729+ Graphic Templates - Microsoft Word (DOC), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, HTML5, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI) - START DOWNLOADING
Fox Face Silhouette
Fox Hunting Silhouette
Running Fox Silhouette
Fox Racing Silhouette
Sitting Fox Silhouette
Facts about Foxes
- Foxes are part of the Canidae family, which means they are related to wolves and dogs. But unlike their relatives, foxes are not pack animals and usually hunt and sleep alone.
- Foxes have a lot in common with cats such as the vertical pupils to allow them to see in dim light. They also hunt in a similar manner to a cat by stalking and pouncing on their prey. Many foxes even have retractable claws that allow them to climb on trees.
- The most common type of fox is the red fox, which is present from the Arctic Circle up to Australia.
- Foxes are known to be friendly and curious creatures, and they play among themselves as well as with other animals like dogs and cats.
- A group of foxes is called a skulk or leash.
The Shape of the Woman
Woman Silhouettes are basically silhouette images of a woman, which puts emphasis on their posture and their curves. But in the world of fashion, silhouettes actually refer to something different. It is used to refer to the line of the dress or the overall shape of the dress.
This is important when discussing the length and style of the dress for different events. And different dress silhouettes are designed to flatter different body types and to determine the appropriateness of the dress to a specific event.
Fox Head Silhouette
Fox Silhouette Vector
Black and White Fox Silhouette
Free Fox Silhouette
Why Choose Our Silhouette Samples over Others?
These samples were carefully selected from among the best ones all over the internet, and were designed by creative and talented graphic artists. You may be able to download these samples easily and for free, and you can choose to download it in either PSD (compatible with Adobe Photoshop), Vector AI, or EPS (both Adobe Illustrator) depending on which format suits you best. We assure you of the best quality silhouette samples with these high resolution images, so you won’t need to worry even if you want to present this in large scales.
How to Use Our Silhouette Samples
- Search for the illustration sample that you wish to use (for easier navigation, click on the magnifying glass icon found on the upper right-hand corner of the page and type the title or part of the template’s title).
- Once you have found it, download the sample by clicking on the green Download button below the image’s thumbnail, and save it on your computer.
- Make the necessary changes or enhancements on your photo-editing software.
- Save the edited image back to your computer and publish it.
A Silhouette Photography is a wonderful way to convey drama, mystery, emotions, and mood in a single photograph. Feel free to check out our gallery to help you get ideas if you wish to make silhouette images as the subject for your pictures.