Administrative Assistant Job Description Template
Download this Administrative Assistant Job Description Template Design in Google Docs, Word, Outlook, Apple Pages, PDF Format. Easily Editable, Printable, Downloadable.
When looking for the right professionals to fill certain roles within your company, it pays to properly outline the responsibilities required of them. A template like our Administrative Assistant Job Description – HR Template would be quite appropriate to fulfill such a need. After all, there is much you can benefit from in regards to an item like this; impressively-design layouts and suggestive content are just two examples. Easy to use and just as easy to edit, you are guaranteed the highest levels of satisfaction with its use. Make sure you don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity by downloading the template today!
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
I. JOB SUMMARY:
[YOUR COMPANY NAME] is currently looking for a dedicated, diligent, efficient, and well-organized Administrative Assistant. Primarily, the nature of the tasks and obligations performed by an administrative assistant involves the provision of support and managerial assistance to the administrative head or supervisor. We need an administrative assistant that is professional, service-oriented, and proactive.
II. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The principal duties and responsibilities of an administrative assistant are as follows:
- Organize and plan inter-office meetings;
- Regularly update the calendar of activities and engagements of the office/ department;
- Document and diligently record the highlights and relevant dynamics of meetings, seminars, forums, business symposiums, and other related business conferences and gatherings;
- Research, consolidate, organize and prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations both for the business executives and the company’s clients;
- Make venue reservations as per the conduct of the company-sponsored activities;
- Considered as one of the front-liners in terms of welcoming clients and other company guests;
- Outline, prepare, organize, and update the schedule and work calendar of their respective administrative supervisors;
- Depending on the circumstances and actual need of the office or company, the administrative assistant shall also perform general bookkeeping engagements and accounting subject to the review of his or her administrative supervisor or head;
- Provide support in the administration of company contacts and correspondences;
- Conduct and perform tasks and obligations pertaining to inventory control and management;
III. OTHER RELEVANT TASKS AND OBLIGATIONS:
Aside from the foregoing list of duties and responsibilities, [YOUR COMPANY NAME] expects its administrative assistants to perform the following tasks and obligations:
- Contribute in looking for solutions to administrative problems and dilemmas;
- Perform basic administrative errands and other specific tasks which are directed by his or her immediate supervisor;
IV. REQUIRED CREDENTIALS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Here are the required credentials and qualifications needed in relation to the applicant’s educational background and work experiences.
The administrative assistant must be a graduate of a [EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION]. We also prefer those applicants who can provide certificates and licenses [DETAIL].
The administrative assistant must have [NUMBER] years of working experience as an administrative assistant, aid, or support.
V. REQUIRED SKILLS:
The administrative assistant must possess the following skills:
- Expert in making business reports and presentations;
- Proficiency in using documentation-related software and programs;
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent writing skills;
- Has comprehensive knowledge pertaining to research and analysis approaches and systems; and other related skills.
Get access to all Documents, Designs & Templates
- Easily Customizable
- Instant Downloads
- Make it your own, Add your Brand Name, Logo, Images, Colors
- Professional Relevant Content
- Includes free images, art work, fonts
- Unlimited Commercial Licence
- Cancel any time