Choose All In One Plan for Templates, Designs, Documents, Forms, Editors, Applications
Excellent Value for money Product, saves lot of time
Billed Annually $99, Free 5 users included
Is your IT company planning to launch a new mobile application? Perhaps you were tasked to develop the mobile app? To stand out from your competitors, you need to have unique components to offer to the market. Give yourself a clear and understandable guide in developing your application. Highlight the critical processing and decision points of your project with ease with the help of our ready-made templates on App Flowcharts. All our products are readily available and highly editable in Google Docs format, we guarantee you 100% customization with our templates! So hurry and grab this amazing opportunity and download one today.
Did you know that flowcharts are essential in developing a software application? According to a website called Inc., flowcharts detail a project's sequential steps needed to provide an output, wherein it virtually documents the movement of materials, information, and tasks made to reach its expected output.
Learn more about making an app flowchart in Google Docs by reading the article below:
What application are you trying to launch? Is it a simple mobile application or a sophisticated operating system? In developing a software app, it is crucial to determine your objectives. Ask yourself, "what information are you trying to convey to your end-users?" Describe how your end-users may visit your mobile app or website.
Next is to plan the wireframes and designs for your application. What type of software language do you plan on using for your application? Java? C++? Indicate it in your project plan, then assign members who shall perform each task for the project.
Now that you have a good idea of the process in developing your application, its time to map out the workflow of each task. Specify the actions and decisions needed finalizing during the development, testing, and launching stage of your application.
Always remember to review the content of your flowchart. Remove all loopholes found in your document, finalize your diagram, then you may proceed with the development stage of your application.
1. Oval - illustrates the beginning and end of the process
2. Rectangle - shows the step-by-step process and task of the project
3. Arrow - connects the task, guiding the viewer on the project workflow
4. Diamond - indicates a decision required for the jobs to move forward
1. Data Flow Diagram
2. Swimlane Flowchart
3. Process Flowchart
4. Workflow Diagram
1. Determine the objectives of your application
2. Describe how your visitors may visit your website
3. Identify what information your audience needs
4. Map out your user flow
5. Collect feedback and finalize your flowchart
An application flow map serves as a simple interactive visualization of the vital relationship of the data and resources used to develop the application. An instrument used to accurately organize and represent the flow of the back-end systems and other layers of technology associated with application development.
1. Set the goal of your application
2. Research your competitors and make a plan
3. Create wireframes for your application
4. Make designs for your application
5. Gather feedback on your structure and design
6. Start developing your application
7. Test your application with a focus group
8. Launch a beta version of your application
9. Launch the final version of your application