How to Create a Bathroom Cleaning Schedule in Google Docs
According to Live Science, people bring in an average of 500,000 bacteria cells per square inch on bathroom surfaces. This tells you how important it is to maintain cleanliness in your bathroom. And to do that, you should have a cleaning schedule.
The following is a guide that will help you create a bathroom cleaning schedule in Google Docs.
1. Determine the Tasks
For you to create a functional cleaning schedule, determine and list down the tasks first. Your list could include cleaning the toilet bowl, scrubbing the floor and wall, and wiping the mirrors. Keep your words short and to the point.
2. List Down the Names of the Assigned Individuals
After listing down the tasks, list down the names of individuals that will be cleaning the bathroom. Also, see to it that the date and time assigned to them fit their schedule.
3. Create a Table and Supply the Data
Now that you have all the data you need, it's time to form your timetable! Add enough rows and columns, and see to it that there's enough space for each cell so there's plenty of room for you to write on. Use the first row for your labels, and write it in uppercase. Also, add color to your table so it doesn't look dry and boring.
4. Review and Print the Final Output
Finally, review your finished bathroom cleaning schedule. Are all the names correctly spelled? Are the tasks clear enough? Once you're satisfied, print and post it on the bathroom and save a digital copy so the assigned individuals can take a look at it all the time.
How Often Should You Clean Your Bathroom?
On a daily basis, you must wipe down the glass shower doors using a squeegee, drain the tub, and splash water on the floor to remove soap residue and dirt. On a weekly basis, you must scrub the floor, walls, tub, toilet, and countertops to avoid build-ups.
What Do You Mean by Deep Cleaning?
When you deep clean, it means that you'll clean a room while focusing more on hard-to-reach areas. For instance, the bathroom. Hard-to-reach areas can include under the toilet bowl, under the sink, and above the cabinet.
What Do You Need to Clean the Bathroom?
The following are bathroom cleaning essentials:
- Squeegee. You use this to remove excess moisture from glass walls and doors, tubs, mirrors, and windows.
- Toilet Brush. You use this for scrubbing the toilet.
- Brush. You use this for scrubbing the floors, walls, sinks, and countertops.
- Old Toothbrush. You use this for cleaning grout lines.
- Disinfectant Cleaner. You use this for wiping down the counter, sink, and tub.
- Multisurface Cleaner. You use this for wiping down the handles and faucets.
- Rubber Gloves. You use this to protect yourself from harmful chemicals found in cleaners and dirt in the bathroom.
How Often Should You Mop the Floors of Your Bathroom?
The bathroom floor should be mopped twice every week to reduce allergens.
How Do You Add a Table in Google Docs?
- On your computer, open Google Docs and create a new document.
- Click Insert and select Table.
- Pick how many rows and columns you would like to add.