How to Create Construction Field in Google Docs
An official document is a must ff you are planning to construct an industrial, commercial, or residential building, written permits must be needed to make the construction legit. That is why our team provided you some tips for you to create records and documents in Google Docs that you can use on your construction project site. You can start by reading the steps below:
1. Do a Research
It is essential to research the documents that you will use for your construction project to happen. You can seek at the internet, your connections in the industry, or even the government. You can also ask a checklist about the necessary documents you need to keep your project site safe to work.
2. Gather and Document the Information
Collect the data and information you got from your sources. Put them on your list. You may also ask a copy to guide you in creating forms, terms, conditions, checklist, and agreements.
3. Use a Software
Open Google Docs in your computer for you to start crafting your files, records, or any legal documents you can use in the construction project. Google Docs is easy to use. It has user-friendly features that allow you to modify, customize, and edit your layout with ease. Plus, it even allows you to save your file in its proper place.
4. Make Your Layout Look Good
Don't forget to include the company name and company logo on your documents since this is also part of branding your business. Make sure to review and recheck the contents from detail to detail to check if the statements are true and correct. And if there is anything that's missing, that's the time you are going to modify it.
Save your files and print them. Produce as many copies as you can, depending on your needs. Now that you have the documents you need, you can now work and execute the project.
What is the definition of Construction Field?
Whether you are executing a demolition, construction, or renovation project, working in a construction field is very hazardous and dangerous. And that is why essential documents must be present for the health and safety of the employees. This is also for the interest of your construction business.
What is the Purpose of Documentation in Construction Field?
1. Reduces Lawsuit Risk
2. Tracks Project Costs
3. Monitors the progress of the Project
What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Construction Field?
1. Good Job Security: Gives you health and other benefits
2. You can stay active and fit: Your body will move
3. Providing solutions to human needs: Provides salary to workers
1. Physically demanding: It takes physical strength to work.
2. Hazardous: Risky in terms of calamities, sanitation, and health
3. It takes time: Projects can be longer than months or years
What are some of the Documents needed in the Construction Project or Field?
1. Contractual Agreements
2. Contract Drawings and Revisions
3. Correspondence (external)
4. Pre-Construction Agreements
5. Other Pre-Construction Documentation
6. Daily Reports (Field Reports)
7. Memoranda (internal)
8. Contract Change Orders/Amendments
10. And other necessary documents
Why is it Important to have a Daily Report in the Construction Field?
Daily reports from the construction field are necessary. It will inform the people in charge of the project about its progress.