What Is a Flyer?
A flyer is one of the ways that businesses have been using to promote their products. Distributed through handing out to individuals or sent to mails, this form of paper advertisement has been serving businesses a big purpose for a long time now. Did you know that despite the influence of digital advertising, printing event flyers still plays an important role in organizing events? In fact, according to Event Industry Pulse Report, printing is the second most possible item to be increased in terms of organizing an event this year.
How to Create a Flyer?
1. Choose Your Template According to Your Needs
Begin your flyer creation by deciding what kind of template that you need for your flyer. We have a variety of templates that you can easily choose from depending on your needs, such as party flyers. In addition, you may include the size of your flyer and the type of paper you intend to use.
2. Add Pictures or Images
To make your flyer more interesting, you may add pictures or images on it. However, you have to make sure that the pictures you add in your flyer blend well to the template of your choice. You don’t want to mislead your target audience, so only select those pictures that would match to your event or the purpose of your flyer. For example, you are creating a flyer about health. You only don't want to add images about the company's year-end party.
3. Add Your Message
In this step, you may include the message of your template. Though the layout and the images you added to your flyer may catch the interest of your audience, the message is the main purpose of your flyer. With that being said, it is very important that your message is on point. Not everyone is diligent enough to read a lengthy message. It may also create a conflict with the available space of your flyer. With that being said, follow the 4W(what, when, where, who) rule and avoid making it too wordy. If you are creating a sale flyer with many features, you may want to summarize and select the features that will convince the customers.
4. Customize Your Flyer According to Your Taste/Needs
For a more improved finished product, you may customize your flyer’s theme by changing the font size, color, and style, update the background, and formatting or moving your images around in a way that will be appealing and readable by your target audience. If you are creating a music flyer or any event, make sure that every detail is attended, and the updates you make will match.
5. Print and Distribute
Once your flyer is ready, you may now save and print out the file. Once printed, you may start distributing the printed flyers. You may also share it digitally through your social media platforms and email or add the flyer to your blog site, such as Wordpress, for more exposure.
Just a pro tip: you might want to check the quality of your finished product before you go and print many copies to avoid recalling those papers, which is an additional cost or losing possible customers because of the low quality of the print. Make sure that the words are readable and clear.
What Kind of Flyers are Available at Template.net?
At Template.net, we offer flyers for the following different party events or occasions:
Every day is always someone’s birthday, which calls for celebration and reason to party. Download and get instant access to birthday party flyers in various designs and themes found at the site.
If you’re a lover of grilled food, then BBQ parties must be one of your favorite events. BBQ party flyers that are fully customizable to suit your design tastes are made available at the site for natural selection and downloading.
Night party flyers are best used for parties that last way past midnight. Promote DJs and other activities using night party flyers found at the site.
Easter will always be celebrated and met with gusto by both young and old. Advertise any easter party with the selection of easter party flyers available and instantly downloaded at the site.
Parties abound every New Year’s eve and what better way to start the year by promoting your party with new year party flyers. With many different templates to choose from, the site definitely offers convenience and ease.
The site offers only the highest quality party flyers that are fully customizable to fit your every taste and desire. The site provides only the best and most affordable, convenient access to high-quality graphic design resources.
All templates have been designed by experts with the intent of keeping your purpose in mind. Download anytime and absolutely anywhere on any given device. Enjoy high-quality photos in 300 dpi resolution and CMYK Color Space print standard. Print within the leisure of your own home or send out for commercial print. What’s more, is that you can easily share your simple flyers through email or send them out through various social media accounts.
Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity and get to the site to start downloading these amazing flyers now.
What Cover Photo Should You Use for Making a Party Flyer?
A party flyers primary job is to invite people and inform them about an upcoming event. Therefore, the more appealing it is, the more it will attract people. Moreover, while designing the party flyer, one must make sure it:
- Communicates the Theme and Mood of the Party
- Occurs to the correct kind of People
- Invites the Masses
- It is complete in providing details.
And since pictures are visual memories, you should use appropriate pictures to set the mood right. Also, the quality of printing should be good to communicate the message efficiently. Try using pictures of the same party from previous years. If that is not available, look up for pictures suiting the theme of the party. For example, if it is a Halloween party, use pictures of ghosts or insects, for example.
What are the 6 Common Mistakes to Avoid While Making Flyers?
Once you have spent quite a few bucks in making your party's flyer, you need to make sure it is good. And in order for it to be accurate and appealing, it needs to avoid the common mistakes of making Party flyers. They include:
- The details of the date, venue, time, and theme of the party must be clearly mentioned. Missing out on any of them will confuse the guests.
- Keep some spaces on the sides for cutting and shaping the flyers. Do not print information on the edges.
- Avoid including too many pictures and details on the flyer. Keep it brief and simple. Print only the necessary details.
- The font size should not be too small and unclear. Also, avoid using cursive letters. Use simple and attractive font styles.
- This does not mean you need to use expensive paper quality or high-quality printing. However, try using a good printing technique and standard paper quality.
- Print only as many flyers as the number of guests you are expecting, the public places you are going to distribute it, and the size of the party. An unnecessary number of flyers are just a waste of money and energy.
We at Template.net will not only provide you with creative and stylish party flyer ideas and samples but will also tell you how to make them like us. And even if then you struggle, simply use our readymade variety of designs and customize your details. We have a dedicated team of creators who will make sure that whether it is your products or the next party, it is a hit!
What Makes an Attractive Flyer?
- Write a catchy headline
- Use suitable color combination and relevant graphics
- Emphasize the merits and benefits of your product and service
- Use convincing case studies and testimonials
- Structure your flyer with a balance of boxes, colors, the margin, etc.
- Highlight the CTA and other messages
- Do not clutter the space
What is the Purpose of a Business Flyer?
A business flyer serves the purpose of advertising your product and service information to support the sales and marketing efforts. It helps to get potential customers, make them realize their pain point, and make them believe that your service can resolve their problems. It helps in converting them into customers.
How are Business Flyers Useful?
Business flyers give effective result when used to support sales and marketing efforts as a
- Leave-behind attached to your business card in cold callings.
- To entice the audience with offers and free trials.
- A follow-up email to the audience, seeking more information.
- An Email attachment to new or existing customers.
What are the Key Features of a Business Flyer?
- Flyers usually follow simple design frames.
- Its a form of advertisement and thus carries communicable and straightforward language.
- It includes relevant information with appropriate use of the white space.
- Grammatical mistakes can easily annoy customers, and thus flyers should have correct spelling and rare grammatical errors.
What are the Different sizes on which Flyers can be Printed?
Flyers are one of the most accessible forms of media for cost-effective and instant information diffusion. These are classified according to their format or sizes, which are the following:
A4 or letterhead size
A5 or half letterhead size
A6 or postcard size
DL or compliment slip size