How to Make a Food Gift Voucher in Illustrator
Gift vouchers are great for food promotion. Even grocery stores are handing out gift vouchers to increase their sales. According to Chron, offering discounts to customers increases your chances of retaining them.
If you are interested in making one for your business, then feel free to read this article below:
1. Decide on Your Gift Voucher's Promo
Promote your newly opened Chinese restaurant, your freshly added meal in your fast-food chain, or even your cooking lessons using a food gift voucher to attract your customers. Think of a good promo or discount you wish to offer to your customers and indicate it in your gift voucher.
2. Input Essential Details on Your Gift Voucher
Make sure to point out what item is valid for exchange or the amount of money the owner of the voucher is entitled to. Don't forget to include crucial information such as the expiration date, the name of the business, viable stores, the terms and conditions, etc.
3. Add Attractive Pictures and Designs
Give life to your voucher by adding attractive designs and pictures. You'll want to go with graphics and images that go will with the purpose of this type of voucher. For example, if it's meant to provide people with a 50% discount off of turkey-related items, then you can include images of anything turkey-related.
4. Organize Your Content and Print Your Gift Voucher
Organize your text, images, and designs in your gift voucher. Set the tone of your voucher by using the right color, font size, and spacing. Once everything is in place, recheck your content, then print your food gift voucher with a good-quality special paper.
What are the standard sizes used for a gift voucher?
1. 3 x 7"
2. 3 x 8"
3. 3.5" x 8.5"
4. 3.67" x 8 1/2"
5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
How can a gift voucher benefit my business?
1. Build brand awareness to clients
2. Capture more holiday sales
3. Increases customer engagement
4. Provides convenience to customers
5. Improves cash flow
How do I promote gift vouchers?
1. Display your gift vouchers in your stores for your customers to see them.
2. Cross-merchandise your vouchers with relevant items in your store.
3. Market your vouchers with the assistance of your employees.
4. Advertise your vouchers across multiple channels, such a social media, and email marketing.
5. Consider reaching people who are outside your target market.
What is a food gift voucher?
A food gift voucher is a card or a piece of paper that can be used to exchange for meals and/or drinks or discounts for food-related items.