How to Create IT/Software Stationery Documents in Apple (MAC) Pages?
According to Blake Houser, in an article in Wellsdrew, business stationeries are useful instruments in attracting new clients. Check out our tips and create this tool now.
1. Create a File With Appropriate Theme
Visualize a mock-up of the stationery template and how your idea would fit its design. Your theme should be unique to your company so that it will have a lasting impression on potential clients. Keep in mind that this document can be a powerful marketing tool, make it as impressive as possible. Launch Pages processor and select a perfect template from the 'Template Chooser' or pick one from our collection. Edit the highlighted areas and fill the suggested details on those paces. Use the 'toolbar' options to craft the document perfectly.
2. List Down the Details
Take note that this document is not only for branding purposes, but it also serves as a communication medium between your company and a potential client. You can use this when sending them invitations, letters, or programs. So jot down all the information that is necessary for establishing communication between you and your recipient and don't leave any detail out.
3. Finalize the Design
Before you print the final output, make sure that everything that required changes is edited and customized. Make sure that all your information is placed on the final output. Remember, once you print the designed product, you can't erase or add any information. It will just end up wasting your paper, money, and time.
4. Produce Copies
After checking your final output, you are now ready to start printing copies of your stationery. Produce as much as you need and start taking advantage of its use. Now that it's complete and finalized, you won't have to worry about contacting an advertising agency to market your company for a long time.
What is a stationery?
A stationery is a custom-designed representation of your company's brand. This tool's sole purpose is to contain your business details along with your company logo to incorporate into the documents you send to customers.
What is included in a stationery?
It comprises of your business details like social media accounts, contact details, company website, and email address. Furthermore, professionally designed and editable patterns are incorporated into the template.
How do you edit the stationery using Apple Pages?
1. Open the Pages application on your Mac
2. Select file then open, then click on the template you wish to edit.
3. Customize the template to match your theme and business requirements.
4. Once you are finished, select file again, then save and you're done.
What companies should have a stationery?
Any companies who want to boost their branding needs to acquire a stationery. When you've created a unique and striking stationery, as soon as the document hits the client's desk, they'll immediately recognize where it came from.
What are the benefits of a stationery?
1. They are uniquely customized to fit your business. The design of our templates can be edited to suit your preferred colors or fonts. A distinct design sets you apart from other companies, which may give you an edge over them.
2. You get a chance to network potential clients. With all your business details written into one document, clients won't have difficulties in trying to reach you.
3. It acts as a marketing tool for your company. The more companies you send out your stationeries to, the more they get to know you. You'll become easily recognizable, and you didn't even have to put in a lot of effort.