Mock ups are considered to be a full scale replica of a specific design or device that is used for the purpose of demonstration, teaching, promotion, and design evaluation. A mock up doubles as a prototype that demonstrates how a system functions and enables the testing of the design.
App screen mock up are images that can be seen on the main screen of devices like mobile phones, tablets, and other gadgets. If you happen to be looking for samples of our mock up designs, you are on the right track, because here in our website, we provide lots of designs to choose from.
3D Isometric App Screen Mockup
Mobile App Screen Mockup
Responsive App Screen Mockup
iPhone App Screen Mockup
App Screen Mock Up Ideas
With regards to designs and styles, app screen mock ups have a lot more to do with ideas and concepts. Available in this article are different app screen mock ups that may give additional concepts to graphic designers who are looking for inspiration and options.
Another thing one might take into consideration is a perspective app screen mock up that shows an angular glimpse of a screen mock up.
Here are some more mock up ideas:
- 3D Isometric App Screen Mock Up is another type that shows a different angular perspective of a mock up but in a three-dimensional manner, portraying a more realistic view.
- Flat App Screen Mock Up conveys a simple design idea which, in contrast to the 3D isometric mock up, specializes in flat, 2D designs.
- Mobile App Screen Mock Up provides various replicas best suited for mobile devices.
- Responsive App Screen Mock Up is unique due to its quick reaction feature.
- iPhone App Screen Mock Up is a mock up specifically suited for iPhones.
- App Screen Showcase Mock Up creates replicas of items for the purpose of showcasing.
- App Front Screen Mock Up is very suitable for highly sensitive device screens.
Flat App Screen Mockup
Free PSD App Screen Mockup
Perspective App Screen Mockup
App Screen Showcase Mockup
App Front Screen Mockup
The Purpose of Mock Ups
Mock up replicas are not only limited to mobile phones and gadgets. Mock ups are used for different purposes too.
- Aside from being a design tool for applications, mock ups are used in the automotive industry, where car models and dimensions are tested to meet safety and performance standards.
- Military arms dealers make use of mock ups for the purpose of tests and demonstrations. Mock ups are sometimes used for public displays to showcase a prototype’s development.
- Mock ups are also very useful in engineering industry. They are used to create models of machines and structures for the purpose of planning blueprints and studying designs.
- Software engineering benefits from mock ups too by showing the end users how a software will look like while not having to show its underlying functionality. They are also used for the purpose of microlevel elevation, deriving results from tests in enhancing the product’s power and usability by checking a single function.
- Mock ups are used in the customer service industry where the overall impression is being tested for the purpose of marketing research.
There are lots of useful ways a mock up can be used. Try our mock up designs for your own projects.