Have you ever wondered how your idea would look like on a banner? Perhaps you are planning an event, or launching a new product, and you have a banner ad campaign in mind. Graphic designers have learnt that what a banner layout looks like on the screen in flat form will not exactly translate to the end product. To save you all the sunk costs of printing out full-sized trial-and-error banners, you can use these mock-up designs to see how your design would look on a realistic rendering of a physical banner.
These are editable PSD files with Smart Object features that allow you to drag and drop your design onto the digital banner. Some are also available as editable AI and EPS vector formats. Whatever your budget, you can find something great here for sale or for free. Check them out.
Roll Up Banner Mock-Up
Banner Stand Mock-Up
Vertical Banner Mock-Up
Flag Banner Mock-Up
Outdoor Banner Mock-Up
How to Use Banner Mock-Ups
Part of any product or service marketing campaign is the design phase where you not only make tweaks to the end product but also the sales material that will precede it. These sales material will prepare the market for your product, and one of the tried-and-tested methods is to use flags, posters, and banners.
These can be put up anywhere you think is appropriate that will get attention: outside your brand-new retail outlet, at networking events, at department stores, as table ads at checkout counters, or hanging from streetlamps and displayed on oversize billboards.
There is a vast range of options and it is too expensive to use each one or to prepare actual samples. These flexible flag banner mock-ups will help you to test-run your design and show it to the decision makers before proceeding.
PSD mockups using the Smart Object feature are perhaps the easiest ones to use. All you have to do:
- Download the PSD file and open it in Photoshop CS6 or higher.
- Select the Smart Object layer in the layers navigation panel.
- Drag and drop the image file of your flat design onto the layer.
- Reposition and resize until it fits.
- Save the PSD file as a new project.
Banner Mockups for Sale
- Roll Up Banner Mock-Up is available for $8 USD. This is a hi-res PSD file with Smart Object at 300 dpi (3000×4000 px). They represent banner sizes 31.5” x 78.7”.
- Vertical Banner Mock-Up is a great visual example you can license and download for $20 USD for an extendend license ($2 USD for standard).
- Lamp Post Banner Mock-Up is a similar offer for double banners to help you plan contrasting complementary designs and color schemes. Only $4 USD.
- Outdoor Banner Mock-Up gives you 3 mock-ups in 300 dpi layered PSD files with Smart Objects for $6 USD. Instructions included; preview photos not.
- Vinyl Banner Mock-Up is also available for $20 at extended license.
- Table Banner Mock-Up is $8 USD at standard license and gives you changing perspectives of the banner for A3 sizes. Clipping path and instructions included. Editable in CS4 and higher.
Lamp Post Banner Mock-Up
Table Banner Mock-Up
Free Banner Mock-Ups
- Banner Stand Mock-Up gives you three 4 × 10 ft. roll up banner mock-ups in a row to test three different designs at once.
- X-Banner Mock-Up is a similar offer for an X-stand instead of a roll-up.
- Flag Banner Mock-Up will allow you to also choose from three different RGB background colors. This is an easy-edit PSD file with Smart Object.
We are not responsible for any product modifications or price changes occurring in affiliate sites.
Don’t forget to check our archives for other mock-ups including stationery designs, business cards, moving ads, and others.