In our world today, people are usually in a hurry and want things to be as convenient as they want it, and they will eventually ignore those that they think will waste their time. As for brochures, most people will accept a copy given to them, and if the contents on the brochure isn’t enough to attract their attention, then it would definitely end up in the trash bin.
Which is why designing a brochure is an important step in the process of promoting products and services. The more well-designed a brochure is, the more it will gain the people’s attention, which, therefore, can convince them to avail of the services. If you are looking for brochure templates that are highly compatible with Adobe Photoshop, check out our collection of PSD brochure designs. Feel free to look around our website for even more brochure templates to choose from.
Tri-fold Brochure Mock-up
Landscape Brochure Mock-up
A4 Brochure Mock-up
Bi-fold Brochure Mock-up
A5 Brochure Mock-up
Photorealistic Brochure Mock-up
How to Make Your Brochures Worth Reading
- Always proofread. Check on your grammar and spelling and have someone else check it for you.
- Be sure that your content will be able to appeal to a wide range of audiences by culture, age, and gender.
- Have an good and effective headline. The headline is what the readers will notice at first glance, and it leaves them with an initial impression of what the brochure is about.
- Keep your contents simple and straight to the point. A good brochure should be able to convey the message to the reader in less than 30 seconds. Avoid big words because these may confuse the reader.
- Use high-quality materials to let the reader know that you mean business and that they should not take your brochure for granted. A cheaply made brochure belongs in the trash bin.
Promote Your Business through Brochures
Let us help you in promoting your business with our brochures, which were selected from among the best ones we could find all over the Internet. These templates can be accessed and downloaded easily, and you can choose to download it in various formats such as PSD, AI, and Vector EPS, which are all in high resolution and are fully editable.
Before you continue scrolling down, drop by our collection of tri-fold brochure mock-ups, and you might be able to find what you are looking for on that page.
PSD Brochure Mock-up Template
Corporate Brochure Mock-up
Business Brochure Mock-up
Booklet Brochure Mock-up
Brochure Cover Mock-up
How to Utilize These Brochure Templates
The first thing you need to do before you can make use of these brochures is to open our website on any web browser of your choice then search for the template that you wish to use. (For easier navigation, click on the magnifying glass icon found on the upper-right corner of the page and type the title or part of the template’s title.)
Once you have found your template, download it by clicking on the green Download button that accompanies the template’s thumbnail and save it to your computer’s directory. To add a personal touch to your brochures, you can do some editing if you have a photo-editing software installed on your computer.
After the editing phase, save it back on to your computer as the finished product and have it printed. When printing, make sure to use high-quality paper and set your printer to print in the best quality to assure you of clear and sharp images and texts on your brochures.
Finally, you can start distributing your brochures to the public.
For more templates to choose from, check out or collection of bi-fold brochure mock-ups.