Brochures have been proven an effective marketing tool, and almost all businesses use them to promote their products and services. They usually help in highlighting a business’s benefits, products, services, and almost everything the business has to offer to their customers.
For your business to be able to win the hearts of the public, then you need to make a well-designed brochure. By well-designed, it doesn’t only mean its graphic features but also the written contents on the brochure and how a reader can be convinced to avail of your services after reading it. Feel free to look around our website for tons of brochure templates that you can use for your business.
For business-related mock-up templates, go ahead and check out our collection of Advertising Mockups.
Free PSD Business Brochure Mock-up
Professional Business Brochure Mock-up
Brochure Business Card Stationery Mock-up
Business Tri-Fold Brochure Mock-up
Advantages of Using Brochures
- Brochures help at capturing the attention of potential customers and giving them the information they need regarding products or services.
- Distributing brochures is an easier and faster method of sending important information and messages from the business to the people.
- Brochures can be used to promote awareness about a business, their product, or service without having the need to make public announcements or billboards.
- Compared to other marketing methods, the distribution of brochures is actually less expensive than other methods.
- Brochures are compact and can be placed inside newspapers, on windshields, under doors, or you can still choose the more traditional way of handing it to people personally.
You may want to check out our collection of Mock-up Templates for more options to choose from.
Guidelines in Designing a Brochure
- Determine your specific objective of distributing brochures. Know why you need to do it, as well as why the public would want to read it.
- Focus more on selling your products and not narrating a story. Emphasize on the benefits the customer will be getting if they avail of your products.
- Make sure to include your name and contact details on the brochure to make it easier for potential clients to respond.
Modern Business Brochure Mock-up
Business Brochure Blank Cover Mock-up
Bi-Fold Square Business Brochure Mock-up
Use Our Brochure Templates for Your Business
These brochure templates were carefully selected from among the best ones from all around the Internet, and were designed by creative and skillful graphic artists who have a lot of experience in designing brochures.
As long as you have a stable Internet connection, you may be able to access and download these templates easily and for a reasonable fee. You also have the option to download it either in PSD, Indesign, or AI format, depending on which one suits you best, but if you are using Adobe Photoshop, PSD format is recommended for high compatibility.
These are high-resolution templates and are fully editable to provide you with the freedom to make the necessary changes depending on your preferences.
How to Use These Templates
- Open our website and search for the brochure template that works for you.
- Download the template by clicking on the green Download button below the template’s thumbnail.
- Open the file on your computer using the photo-editing software of your choice.
- Personalize the brochure template according to your needs.
- Save it back to your computer in high resolution format to keep its quality.
- Print the template on high quality matte or glossy paper.
- Distribute the brochures to the public.
For even more templates, check out our collection of Magazine Cover Mock-ups, as well as some related links found on the bottom part of this page.