The first image of your company that people are exposed to in a written correspondence is the presentation of your materials. Your envelope takes the brunt of the pressure of creating the first impression upon the receiver. So it is essential that your envelope is presentable and highly represents the image of your company.
Dull and boring should not be the two descriptors that come to mind when presented with your envelopes. We have a collection of Envelope Mock-ups to help you out in branding your envelopes. Scroll down to see which type of envelope fits your company and why they are considered the face of your company.
Business Envelope PSD Mock-up
Mini Business Envelope Mock-up
Business Envelope Letterhead Mock-up
Postcard Business Envelope Mock-up
Different Types of Envelopes
You get a whole lot of envelopes, and it is only a matter of determining which type works best for your company and the documents you will be sending. We have identified the most common types and will share what each one is for. Read on to decide which type of envelope works for you.
- The commercial envelopes are the most commonly used type. These are for personal or commercial correspondence, and with its typical elongated shape, it is best to display company logos and company addresses.
- A-style envelopes are also best for invitations and for business stationery and delivers high-quality feel. Its flap is typically square and is your best choice if you are sending out promotional materials like booklets and company brochures.
- The square envelope creates a feel of symmetry and balance with its consistent dimensions. This type comes in the most variety in material and sizes than the other types of envelopes mentioned. The square envelope is best for sending out promotional materials and invitations with unusual sizes and material.
Our templates do not just stop at envelopes, we also have hundreds of Business Card Mock-ups for you to choose from, if you feel that your current business cards need a design upgrade.
Photorealistic Business Envelope Mock-up
Blank Business Envelope Mock-up
Business Envelope Stationery Mock-up
Business Open Envelope Mock-up
Why Marking Your Brand on Your Envelopes Is Important
Envelopes do not just encase your important message or uplift the aesthetic value of your documents, it also serves several practical reasons. Here are some reasons why envelopes are important:
- The envelope ensures a safe transportation of your snail mail. Your envelope not only carries your design, but the information that you are trying to send out as well. Without an envelope, your content runs the risk of getting exposed to environmental factors. A plain and boring envelope could be perceived as an unimportant envelope, devoid of noteworthy documents and could possibly end up in the trash instead.
- Your envelope could either make or break your first impression. Way before your receiver gets to open the envelope and read your message, your envelope can reveal a lot of information in itself. The brand of your company needs to be located in a significant area of your envelope.
Download our envelope mock-ups in PSD, Indesign, and AI formats to ensure complete control on how your envelopes look. With these templates, you are sure to rake in new clients and retain regulars by showing them the reliability and professionalism in these envelopes. If you couldn’t find the envelopes you were looking here, have a look at our Office Branding Mock-ups to upgrade your company’s branding materials.